Can Someone help me with my Restuarant ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I was wondering if some one can help me with my restaurant.It is a basically fast food joint,serving pizza's,sandwiches,shakes and coffees.I am also offering Take Aways and free Home Delivery.
Its 2 days since i opened it.

What do i need to boost the customers response ? Can you as Customers help me to know what you expect from good Food cafeteria ?I really want it to work out great ? Any small hint will be really appreciated.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
well what most ppl love is DIFFERENCE...u need 2 make da luk and feel of ur rest. such dat its completely different frm others...think of sumthing new....or just copy sum1 not in ur area.....

NucleusKore

TheSaint
*Good Hygiene
*Clean environment
*Keep and eye on food quality (appearance, taste, smell, etc.), it matters much more than quantity
*Neatly dressed employees - it doesn't matter if clothes are simple, but they go a long way in conveying how things are in the kitchen. I have seen many a eatery have a uniform of white for their employees, without ensuring that it stays that way.....WHITE. When white starts looking brown, it doesn't give a good impression.
*Kitchen - some restaurants have a glass window in one wall of their kitchen so that people can see what goes on inside. This inspires confidence. The section usually shown is the kebab/tandoor section

OP
freshseasons

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Thank you guys so much for the valuable suggestions.
If there are any more please keep em coming.I need all the help.
One more thing.I have a free Delivery Service with Telephone number.Is there any way that it keeps ringing. :)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Advertising some couple-up offers (Like offering a free drink along with something) would get that free delivery thing going, but be careful with the delivery, it matters a lot to a person. If its late then you lose a customer right there, instantly! :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
combo offers ... target students with very pocket friendly offers coz for bday parties and get togethers .... they wud certainly call u if ur food tastes good comes fast and hot (sometimes home delivery food goes cold by the time it reaches which sux) ... hygiene and yeah waitresses :p

however if its near an institute i dont think waitresses make much of difference coz students like a place to hang out ...

some combos,gud care of ur custs,low cost,gud quality.
that will be all.
no no,i forgot 1 thing.
be very very polite to ur custs.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
quality quality quality !!!!!!!!!

and

hygiene hygiene hygiene !!!!!!!!!!!!

then ONLY your hotel or fastfood should gain immense success !!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Damn.. I thought this was in bangalore :p ..... post your address dude.. I will inform a friend in nagpur to check out your place :)

clmlbx

Technomancer
quality food
cool environment ( tv with cricket channel when there is a match and on odd days soft music playing in background, without disturbing customers )
fast service
clenliness and hygenic
free home delivery

why not start first week by inviting them to taste your specialities. ( free of charge )

OP
freshseasons

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
FoodXpress is the name of the place.
And its along side NetXPress Internet cafe that i have..
That combo offer on items is really great.I think i will give it a try instantly...
Have my hands crossed.
One more thing...The food is damn good..! Trust me..
:D

praka123

left this forum longback
u own a restaurant!great.BTW,make sure it have a good entrance with eye-catching title.

OP
freshseasons

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Ganeshkumar said:
I am at chennai! y dont u parcel me :D

How about dining in Open Terrace?? if u have space there!
Ya why not...if you are willing to take the shipping cost i will send it via the first Airlines..
Food is free..i will only charge the shipping cost. :D
Sigh...how i had love even to open a restaurant there.

praka123 said:
u own a restaurant!great.BTW,make sure it have a good entrance with eye-catching title.

Couldnt be more right...!
Hey whats a good eye-catching title..Please elaborate on that...
I will definitely post some pictures of the food and restaurant.

Till then...As a gift to this wonderful forum, all the guys from Nagpur members of Digit Forum , please PM me your address so i can send over a Free PIZZA and Chocolate Shakeas my thanks to this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom