Camera talk...

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
Product of the century!! :-D If you dont want to clean your dslr as above mentioned., here's your another option.
Fujin is a vacuum cleaner for your DSLR
I'm sure.I'm being haunted for not cleaning my dslr.

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
If anyone looking for large sensor bridge, jaw dropping offer on snapdeal. But the spec are wrongly specified. It's neither APS C sensor nor MILC and you won't get 62mm lens :D. Just make sure its availability before placing the order.

Fujifilm Finepix X-S1 Mirrorless with 62mm Lens: Price, Review, Specs & Buy in India - Snapdeal.com

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Just saw the vacuum cleaner vid. Why is the lady speaking like its a bhajan? Also, I'm surprised that someone is actually buying this

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
Just saw the vacuum cleaner vid. Why is the lady speaking like its a bhajan? Also, I'm surprised that someone is actually buying this
:lol: japanese makes it even worse.

Amazon's photography contest for Independence day , still a week left, hurry!
India Through My Lens

Last edited:

Cyanide

Broken In
Friends I need help regarding camera bag (canon default). It's infected with fungus :(
I tried cleaning it with soap/kerosene, but the fungus grows again.

It has now moved inside of the bag as well. Any solution would be very helpful.

Cyanide

Broken In
Thank you sujoyp. I tried a different solution (applied dettol liquid to bag) and it worked!

Also, congratulations! owl pic looks awesome :)

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
After Nikon... now other manufacturers too have concerns about online sellers.

Sony, Samsung, Canon ban stores from selling online - The Times of India

sujoyp

Grand Master
ooh great...soo now we are left with brick and mortar shops only ...but does it matter ??? I havent bought any lens or camera from online shops.

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
That doesn't effect the e-commerce websites at all. They get their stock in anyway possible for the same price, and we go nuts over the crazy discounts they offer. No change, unless some warranty issue arise.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
That's surprising, specially since most of these people were pushing online sales since the cost of maintaining inventory is much lower

What about accessories and all?

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
No change, unless some warranty issue arise.
Already, there seems to be warranty issues with Nikon if bought from non-authorised seller even if you have warranty card, vat paid bill and all... :(

- - - Updated - - -

What about accessories and all?
If I remember correct, they don't give warranty for accessories or they have some terms and conditions for servicing accessories under warranty.

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Amlan and others who wants to use third party lens.
I saw an offer for Helios 5xmm f/2. If you're interested check that in jjmpf.

sujoyp

Grand Master
now even I want to get a 50mm 1.8D ....mine is gone...all pics are comming poor ...I was shocked when I saw the birds pic through 50mm and after sometime tried 17-50 ...same setting but lot of difference

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
BTW suggest a good cam at around 30k for a friend who just got into photography. I've been looking at the 1200D with 18-50 and 55-200 on flipkart, 5100D (better body than the 1200D) and the sony a5000 (Mirrorless)

Top Bottom