Camera talk...

sujoyp

Grand Master
lol [MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION] you have done a detail analysis on this tagging :D

- - - Updated - - -

yey my monopod arrived today...just in a day

its Benro A29T with a load capacity of 10 KG cost me 3k
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7429/13325160224_059ee3c4b2_z.jpg
DSC_0069 by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr

Look its small to fit in a backpack
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7446/13325168434_bb84584b7a_z.jpg
DSC_0070 by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr

High enough to reach my eye level ...5'4" maybe
*farm4.staticflickr.com/3688/13324957873_9ba4b7be9f_z.jpg
DSC_0071 by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Congrats, Sujoy. Is there an attachment missing? Something like leg/spread/stand at the bottom? If not, how it's gonna stand on it's own? Do we have to hold it all the time? BTB, you already have a tripod, right? What's the necessity of this monopod, don't say compact size ;)

sujoyp

Grand Master
nac there is nothing missing...we have to hold the monopod all the time ....yes i have a tripod but it cant hold my 3 KG setup ...also with a tripod I cant do birding ....cant open whole tripod everytime I need to shoot...monopod is small and light...can be put in a bag...fit the lens with monopod and you wont have the up down motion vibration which is caused due to heavy lens

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Search showing a new online seller, Mulyashop. Some of the cam's prices are few thousands cheaper than ebay, flipkart, amazon, snapdeal.... Anybody have any views, experience about this seller???

raja manuel

In the zone
:):) how did that tag happen, I'm sure the guys tagged are even more surprised to be tagged here.
@raja , was reading a few days back about the necessity of a mechanical shutter. It's more to do with the limitations of our electronics. As soon as we overcome that we can remove this slow, limited life part from the cam.
We already have electronic first curtain in DSLRs which does give better results in certain situations. Now we just need to wait for the second curtain to go the way of film :)

kaz

right here
fit the lens with monopod and you wont have the up down motion vibration which is caused due to heavy lens

But what about the horizontal oscillation? Will it help for long exposure shots?
Your's one would have cost around 5k right?

sujoyp

Grand Master
kaz horizontal movement cant be put out...but still I would say none of my pic had any kind of vibration...I am not sure if it will help in long exposure ....our hand wont stay still for soo long...
online I checked the max cost I found is Rs3500 ...soo 3k is good deal

kaz

right here
[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] may be I will try a monopod in some store and will decide between a tripod and monopod....Monopod seems better to carry and tripod looks awkward at public places :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
no kaz its opposite...tripod seems more acceptable...monopod looks awkward :D but monopod makes us look much more PRO :D :D ...1st buy a tripod is better...monopod needs a head too...or you can get a monopod with head.

kaz

right here
Thinking of buying a bag to carry my Camera and Laptop.... Confused between Lowepro Fastpack 250 and 250AW.... Which one you guys will suggest? And any other option from other brands?

sujoyp

Grand Master
if you want to take your lappy and DSLR always togather then fastpack 250 looks great ....but in what situation you are going to carry them togather...I cant think of any ;)

any laptop bag can take a tablet inside which is enough to review the pics or store them

kaz

right here
[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] True, that's what I am confused for. I thought i will carry my laptop and camera together in one single bag when I travel from hostel to home :D But when I just have to go shot then carrying that would be a burden. So now which one? Which one will be better to carry a messenger bag or a sling bag ?

woooow I'm gonna save some money now :D

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Hey! I just came across some listings with the photograph I posted here... (No it's not artsy, just a photograph of the charger I use :)). Good to see that... :)

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ It's just a photograph of the charger. :)
I have a very poor memory, but even I am surprised... how did I recognize a two year photograph instantly.

Top Bottom