Camera talk...

sujoyp

Grand Master
hmm I want some good option like flickr and 500px...someday may get a paid one of one of those :)

mastervk

In the zone
hmm I want some good option like flickr and 500px...someday may get a paid one of one of those :)

Google plus is the best free service for large number of photos...You get one GB free storage ....you can upload full size photos ...

you can also upload 2048 X 2048 size photos and videos less than 15 min which will not be counted against your total storage..you you can uploaded unlimited photos of size 2048 X 2048 size ...it is very easy to share these pics with your circle...

Google plus app for android has instant upload facility..so it can automatically upload all pics you have taken to Google plus..you can apply various access control on pics and album too...

sujoyp

Grand Master
google+ ...yes I know about that...but how many places should I upload :( ....I am already uploading on flicker,picasa album,faceook,sometimes my wix website then share on TDF and sometimes JJmehta forum :D

mastervk

In the zone
google+ ...yes I know about that...but how many places should I upload :( ....I am already uploading on flicker,picasa album,faceook,sometimes my wix website then share on TDF and sometimes JJmehta forum :D

more is better..now amazon photo sync app is also available which gives 5 GB free storage....

Best photos of year 2012

and camera and settings used for these photos

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Got Manfrotto 055XPROB. Now onto the ballhead.

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8210/8252452044_df61400df7_z.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8210/8251378931_fcafb252e9_z.jpg

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^8k from ebay.

Got reply from gaffarbhai today if I was still interested in tripod and ballhead. I asked for ballhead price.

sujoyp

Grand Master
u got nice deal...but with ballhead it will touch 12-13k as I thought (I thought u already got ballhead)

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Congrats Faun :)

Who else thinks Manfrotto sounds like a condom brand :-D

BTW tried Topaz DeNoise plugin for photoshop. It is much better than Lightroom in reducing noise

sujoyp

Grand Master
prashant actually I never read the manfrotto name slowly...but now indeed it sounds like a condom brand :D :D

Top Bottom