Camera talk...

sujoyp

Grand Master
yes the good upgrade is 39point AF system of D7000 and the metering ...remaining all r gimmiks

but 46k MRP makes it at least 40-42k which is just too high now....maybe 38k will be good

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ Thanks for the info vivs...

Prashant, I thought of asking this in PM. But I couldn't send you one...
Do you have photographs taken to make this one??? If yes, Can I borrow some of 'em?
Thank you...
PS: If it's OK, please do enable your PM.

Bump ;)

vivs

Broken In
^ Thanks for the info vivs...

Np :-D

yes the good upgrade is 39point AF system of D7000 and the metering ...remaining all r gimmiks

but 46k MRP makes it at least 40-42k which is just too high now....maybe 38k will be good

Yeah, some of the specs are similar to the D3200 also, I guess...

Since this is the launch price, it might reduce in sometime...

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Prashant, I thought of asking this in PM. But I couldn't send you one...
Do you have photographs taken to make this one??? If yes, Can I borrow some of 'em?
Thank you...
PS: If it's OK, please do enable your PM.

Sadly No :(

Reg that PM thing it is enabled and I get PMs from other members. I think TDF upgrade is messed up. I cant respond to friend requests etc

BTW read that Canon is coming up the EOS 3D (not 3 dimensional but like 1D, 5D and 7D) that has a 46.1 MP sensor.
*www.canonrumors.com/2012/09/canon-eos-3d-at-46-1mp-next-month-cr1/

sujoyp

Grand Master
yup heard of canons upgrade....but canon xD and nikon Dx are just too much for us to think of....I dont even read there tech specs

I can dream only upto Nikon D800 or canonn 5DMKIII

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ :rofl:

Fuji launches HX30EXR in India at 27k...

*www.techshout.com/cameras/2012/05/fujifilm-finepix-hs30exr-price-availibility-india/

*www.thinkdigit.com/Digital-Cameras/Fujifilm-FinePix-HS30EXR-launches-in-India-at_11263.html

One ebay seller put this one up for sales for 22k and ended the offer in less than a day...

Prashant,
Okie, then... Thank you...

I tried, yesterday. But clouds started covering the visibility of the stars...

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Anyone buying camera today or tomorrow, try Reliance digital... They have 15% cash back offer (except for Canon and Sony).

sujoyp

Grand Master
wow 15% on nikon is great...but sadly they maybe calculating it from MRP that makes it negligible discount.

Will they sell Nikon D7000 costing 55k in market and around 62k MRP at 55k-7k = 48k or 62-9k = 53k :D :D

sujoyp

Grand Master
Yesterday saw a very nice deal at best buy in US ...a special offer for Black friday.

Nikon D7000+18-105 for 999$ and a 2% cash back and bag and memory card ....the offer sounds like 18-105 is free :)

But sadly I am not going to spend soo much now ...I will stick to D300 :) which we can get for as low as 28k and less used like new for 35k

sujoyp

Grand Master
80k-15% is 68k .....hmm that sounds reasonable....at least less then 72-74k

Guys my plans of D300 got crashed coz my friend is not comming this yaar...soo instead I am getting a Tamron 17-50 2.8 non VC and yougnuo 603 N3 for now from india itself :)

Will save for D7000 replacement which will be comming in feb-march 2013 and more lenses

sujoyp

Grand Master
mastervk ....u surprised me :D Congrats

I am getting new for 22k and also getting a used one for 17k ....may get used one ;)

And youngnuo 603 is used to wirelessly trigger flash and also trigger shutter on cam...it cost 2200 with my dealer...flipkart selling it for 4000:D stupid

mastervk

In the zone
Now i need to sell my kit lens
.i also bought rc6 remote trigger for canon from deal extreme for less than ten dollars

mastervk

In the zone
I was thinking about getting tamron lens from US but it is priced similarly there.so bought here.Next upgrade will be 70 200 f4 IS.This one i will buy from US .

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
no nikon version is also for cropped sensor....

good that u r planning 70-200 f4....I will someday get nikon s 80-200 f2.8 which is superb deal in a way...BTW nikon is also launching 70-200 VRIII which have similar performance like 70-200 VRI version....

Top Bottom