Calling out to all DBZ Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Hey i'm a big DBZ fan i've watched the show when it first aired abt 6-7yrs back
but this time i think they are going to show the entire series

i have the entire Dragonball,Dragonball Z,DB GT series and some movies too.

let me know if anyone is interested in mumbai and tell me how u like the show we'll have a discussion topic here

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I have them too.
I am big fan of DBZ specially Goku in SS4 form.
Trunks is also good.
Piti the series ended. :-(

K

krazyfrog

Ya i'm a big fan too. The first time the aired it on Cartoon Network they ended it when Goku landed on Namek. This time hopefully they'll show the entire series. Btw in todays episode they showed Goku leaving for Namek.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
me too watched it 6 Years back when it Aired on CN(but stopped at a very early stage and at a very interesting point) , then i waited for years thinking that they would air the series again , until i thought that they won't.

I downloaded the whole series in April this year , and guess what , the day i finished my download of DragonBall Z , i saw ad on CN that DBZ was going to start again on 30th of April :mad: :mad:

no probs now coz i'm on EP 169 of DBZ n enjoyin it :)

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
krazyfrog said:
Ya i'm a big fan too. The first time the aired it on Cartoon Network they ended it when Goku landed on Namek. This time hopefully they'll show the entire series. Btw in todays episode they showed Goku leaving for Namek.
They are showing it on cartoon network????

Whaon....
Cartoon network is banned here by Cable Walla Association by requests from parents.
CRying....

Can anyone tell me what other good shoes I am missing from Cartoon Network. (Havn't watched TV since I got net connection 2 months ago My TV capture card is sitting unnoticed in my PC now. :D)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Quiz_Master said:
They are showing it on cartoon network????

Whaon....
Cartoon network is banned here by Cable Walla Association by requests from parents.
CRying....

Can anyone tell me what other good shoes I am missing from Cartoon Network. (Havn't watched TV since I got net connection 2 months ago My TV capture card is sitting unnoticed in my PC now. :D)
but i think this time too they'll atop at the same point or only a bit longer , u better download it or get it couriered from me or some1 .

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
but i think this time too they'll atop at the same point or only a bit longer , u better download it or get it couriered from me or some1 .

I have 120 episodes of DBZ saga and 20 episodes of DB saga.

I just hate to download it from rapidshare,.
Can u please PM me direct download links if you have them.

K

krazyfrog

For all those who want to know, the Cartoon Network timings are 11:00, 17:30 and 20:30 (same episode repeated thrice) mon-fri. But its in Hindi:-(.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Hindi????????????? Its coming here in English.:D Me in Vadodara, Gujarat.. Since Dbz started every other show started which was coming in Hindi also started coming in English. Its fun now.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Chirag said:
Hindi????????????? Its coming here in English.:D Me in Vadodara, Gujarat.. Since Dbz started every other show started which was coming in Hindi also started coming in English. Its fun now.
but here in Tata Sky i only get Hindi language for CN n Pogo :mad:

K

krazyfrog

^^ Hey Tech Geek what happens on Namek? Does goku beat Frieza? Or Vejeta beats frieza? I can't stand the suspense anymore. There is no guarantee cartoon network will show all the episodes this time.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
krazyfrog said:
^^ Hey Tech Geek what happens on Namek? Does goku beat Frieza? Or Vejeta beats frieza? I can't stand the suspense anymore. There is no guarantee cartoon network will show all the episodes this time.
Lets just say Picollo, Vegeta, Gohan AND Goku all beat Frieza. And the best part is to watch Goku go SSJ. Its the best moment in the entire DBZ. Later on, Vegeta's SSJ trans is much dramatic but Goku's just fits the mood and anger.

If you like reading things, you can google up DBZ Episode Guides and read them all, all episodes. :)

OP
R

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
It's frieza who's defeated not vegeta.

Watching it in English is so much fun with Master Roshi's pervertness and ChiChi always loosing it.But those who haven't seen till ep.140 u will love it when Mr.Satan's character enters.

hey Zeeshan i think ur witnessing the best saga the Cell saga although Buu saga is quite gr8 too.Got bored of GT though coz the last 3 sagas were too quick.

dunno if i could post the links here but surely give u the link if u pm me

My fav moment is when Vegeta beats android 19 into pulp i kicked my CPU in excitement.

DB series is the best cartoon series ever but sometimes it seems like Ekta Kapoor might had given some storyline in it it's as dramatic as her shows.!!

cyborg47

Technomancer
I luv DBZ, watched all the episodes of DBZ and GT too and all the movies. It rox!!!!
I like Vegeta and trunks the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom