[By Demand] Fast Track Topics

Which of the following topics would you like a Fast Track on?

• Total voters

Theodre

In the zone
I would love a fasttrack on ruby on rails and python, i hope this isn't made available :)

Not being rude to any of you but i think java is issued!:| Linux 2 would be great!!

PHP is issued!:| Would love any fasttrack related to programming :-D

If python is done somebody please let me know. :smile:

koolent

Youngling
Assembling your own PC would be a great idea. The techniques and tips to the same will be appreciated. I know it is difficult to manage it in this issue but take a look at the topics for the upcoming ones. Thanks :)

Assembling your own PC would be a great idea. The techniques and tips to the same will be appreciated. I know it is difficult to manage it in this issue but take a look at the topics for the upcoming ones. Thanks :)

panwala95

In the zone
i would like to have a how to benchmark pc components fasttrack because there is a lot of misconceptions about hardware performance some people still think a pentium 4 3.6 ghz is faster than a i5 2320 @ 3ghz :p

dheerajpant

Journeyman
A Fast Track on AI would be great, though not only it should contain theory but also programming(in Java would be great coz generally used by more people ;) but yeah concept is more important :D ) from beginning to atleast intermediate levels.
By AI I not only mean applications like pathfinder etc but also ones that 'learn from experience'...

Thanks

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
A fast track to advanced computing, everyone should use their to the max. for e.g. Advanced usages of Wolfram Aplha and Google.
Plus a fast track to GIMP would be totally out of the box. there are quite a tools which GIMP dosen't have [like PS.] but then it's free too!

netizen3000

GAME ON !!!
How about Fast track to Virtual Machine including topics on how to use virtual box,wine for linux and other software virtualization tools:-D:razz:

Top Bottom