[By Demand] Digit January 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

smj

Broken In
avast update

Digit Archive update - useful for offline users

cheatbook database 2007 or 2008 (www.cheatbook.de)

Total commander 7 Trial - 2mb (*www.softpedia.com/get/File-managers/Total-Commander.shtml)

Winxp 64 bit edition trial (*www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/facts/trial.mspx)
[The Windows XP Professional x64 Edition trial software download is available at no charge. After you have completed the download registration process, you will receive an e-mail message with a link to the download page. The download page will include the download file and a product key for the trial software. The file will be in ISO format and must be burned to a CD or DVD before you can install the software on your computer.]

SPSS 15 trial (*www.hearne.co.nz/download.php?id=344)
[One of the most popular downloads on the Softonic site continues to be SPSS, allowing you to make complex graphs and illustrations from statistical data. The package is mainly aimed at those that want to solve business and research problems and features a wide range of analytical functions that take the pain out of collating data.]

Scratch (*scratch.mit.edu/files/ScratchInstaller.exe)

nero 8 ultra edition - couldn't install given in previous month

winamp 5.51 beta

fifa manager 08 demo

guitar hero 3 for pc demo

Last edited:

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
How about a Fast Track or information on Mobile Phones Operating Systems, you know like windows,symbian and even the career opportunities. It will be great pleasure to know...How Do they Do It:D.

Also i will highly appreciate if you could explain us why we cant get high broadband speed on our Mobile Device by now?, what all equipment is necessary to establish?, are some service provider had future plans? What about mobile TV?:)

Thank You :)

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
1.Adobe Premere CS3
2.Pinnacle Studio 10
3.Ulead Media Studio /Ulead Video studio
4.Nero 8 (The've updated the version)
5.Vista Transformation Pack 8.01
6.Yahoo 9 Beta
7.VIA Hyeprion Driver suite
8.Latest DIVx ,Real Media and Quicktime codec (The real ones)
9.Lavasoft AD Aware 2007
10.Nokia PC Suite 6.85

and A collection of winxp themes....

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*
Digit Software Archive From Begining & Must Be vista Compatible.:lol:

:cry:

Fast Track To

C
C++
Java
Windows Server 2003,2005,2008
Operating System

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
aptoncd for gutsy with full codecs and essential softwares for Ubuntu users who have slow connection or lacks internet.
^^^ this is a big hit and yields many buyers for ur magazine.

+1 for more AptOnCD iso's

x3060

A LOTR fan
good video tutorials on getting started with Linux and how to in Linux ! . . simple things . . i dont know if you masters there can make one or download from net and give it to us . . but it will be a great help for new user who is getting started to Linux like me :). .
so , video tutorials please :)

praka123

left this forum longback
just reminding(hoping) Linux corner in digit from Jan 2008 onwards ;) we,Open Source users are expecting this!dont make us feel left in a window-ish mag. :D also must include:aptoncd for ubuntu7.10 gutsy containing all those major s/w needed apart from proprietory plugins,java etc.December u gave Gutsy DVD,now AptonCD on January issue will be Icing on the cake :)

bibjee

A d m i n s t r a t o r
praka123 said:
just reminding(hoping) Linux corner in digit from Jan 2008 onwards ;) we,Open Source users are expecting this!dont make us feel left in a window-ish mag. :D also must include:aptoncd for ubuntu7.10 gutsy containing all those major s/w needed apart from proprietory plugins,java etc.December u gave Gutsy DVD,now AptonCD on January issue will be Icing on the cake :)
You are 100% correct. :D

prashantiyengar

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I'm not sure this is the appropriate forum for such a request, but I hope it will be seen by the right people.
I run a free online database/search engine of Indian Supreme Court decisions which is accessible at *judis.openarchive.in . Recently I've managed to compile this database into a desktop software that works on Windows only (so far). The installation file for the software can be downloaded at *openarchive.in/openjudissetup.exe (180Mb) and a full installation of the software occupies about 800 Mb of hard disk space. This comes with the full texts of about 23000 Indian Supreme Court cases from 1950 onwards.
You can ses a screenshot here

I'm pretty sure this is a first of its kind free software in India. Normally, databases of this kind cost between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 80,000.
From my experience running this online, I know there is demand for such software. However, 180 Mb is a lot for most people to download.
Would it be possible for Digit to carry this software in any of your CD/DVDs?
Thanks and regards,
Prashant

PikachuTrAiNeR

Boredom redefined.
spitfire said:
1.Adobe Premere CS3
2.Pinnacle Studio 10
3.Ulead Media Studio /Ulead Video studio
4.Nero 8 (The've updated the version)
5.Vista Transformation Pack 8.01
6.Yahoo 9 Beta
7.VIA Hyeprion Driver suite
8.Latest DIVx ,Real Media and Quicktime codec (The real ones)
9.Lavasoft AD Aware 2007
10.Nokia PC Suite 6.85

and A collection of winxp themes....
Those too. =p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
############ My Wish List For January 2008 Issue ############

Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Windows 10.0.1 Update

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 1

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5

Visual Studio 6.0 service pack 5 (Please do include this) Approximately 129 MB
*download.microsoft.com/download/vstudio60ent/SP5/Wideband-Full/WIN98Me/EN-US/vs6sp5.exe

Mandriva Linux 2008 ( Formerly Mandrake - You gave it last on feb 2005 )

Microsoft Security Release ISO Image November 2007 (you have never given this)

NeroLINUX

DivX Windows 6.7.0.26

Damn Small Linux 4.1 _ USB Edition

ACDSee 10.0.238 Trial

Mozilla Prism for Windows 0.8
Lets users split web applications out of their browser

Firebird for Windows 2.1.0.16780 Beta 2
Relational database offering many ANSI SQL-92 features

Buddi for Windows
Personal finance and budgeting program for those who have
little or no financial background

Chandler for Windows 0.7.2
Personal information manager for email, calendars, contacts, and tasks

BurnAware Free Edition 0.9.7 Beta
Powerful tool for burning and mastering CD, DVD, Blu-Ray and HD-DVD media

3.12 Beta
64-bit Operating System for programming as entertainmen

SimplyMEPIS Linux 7.0 RC1

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*
#2Dual layer DVD's *size :18.00 M.B. ;);)

#Age of Empires-3 Asian Dynastics *size :612 M.B. :(
Link:- *download.microsoft.com/download/0/b/3/0b3efa0c-ba4f-4726-a719-87ded4ad77fe/setup.exe
Install the game & enter new world of technology!!

#Windows Vista 32-Bit Trial *size :3.9 M.B. - 1632.2 MB*
Link:-:cool::evil::cry:
*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...37-d4d1-4b9b-926d-86493c7da1aa&displaylang=en
A new OS from microsoft.

#Scribus *size :18.38 M.B. :D:D
Link:-*prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scribus/scribus-1.3.3.9-win32-install.exe?download
::Scribus:Open Source Desktop Publishing For Linux,Mac OS X & Windows.Download & create ur own mag.!!

#Ghostscript 8.60+ *size :12.18 M.B. :D:D
Link:-*downloads.sourceforge.net/ghostscript/gs861w32.exe?modtime=1196280996&big_mirror=1A plugin for Scribus.it is use to open EPS image or view PostScript Print Preview.
(I think digi people is used this software to create our Mag)

#Fast track to :confused::confused:
C,C++,Java,Windows server systems,windows operating Systems & Mobile OS & much more!!

#ur digit archive Must Be vista Compaible!and starts serching from Begin.:D

#New year calender :cool:
I don't want any model with TEA or COFFEE. it's so boring!! I want our calender with nature sceneries with every month.
And every month have seperate scene with ur logo.the difference between two month is more so we can cut them easily
& convert into Desktop calender.

praka123

left this forum longback
seems Linux users in india are on the rise every compu mags bundles Ubuntu or fedora or opensuse!nice!appreciating it!

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
AptonCd ISO File Containing Multimedia Codecs for Popular formats like mp3, mpeg, mpg, avi, rm*, .dat etc. Also more Media Players.

This wont taken more than 50-60 MBs but will attarct sizable volume of buyers for itself alone. :D

Other thing requied is latest .NET and auto patcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom