[By Demand] Digit January 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
crossover office full "specially" for digit magazine readers.tie an alliance with them and give this software as free for Linux,OS X users ;) [i dont felt the need,but many windows to unix movers wants this!]
aptoncd for gutsy with full codecs and essential softwares for Ubuntu users who have slow connection or lacks internet.
^^^ this is a big hit and yields many buyers for ur magazine. :)

and for contents,please please please make a corner for Linux articles from every issue now on.give tips and tricks on Linux distros esp Ubuntu and Fedora.it helps a lot!.
Linux corner on digit mag-we are waiting for it :)

adi007

Youngling
praka123 said:
crossover office full "specially" for digit magazine readers.tie an alliance with them and give this software as free for Linux,OS X users ;) [i dont felt the need,but many windows to unix movers wants this!]
aptoncd for gutsy with full codecs and essential softwares for Ubuntu users who have slow connection or lacks internet.

and for contents,please please please make a corner for Linux articles from every issue now on.give tips and tricks on Linux distros esp Ubuntu and Fedora.it helps a lot!.
Rightly said praka123.i am also wishing the same:D....

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
INCLUDE the latest version of America's Army! I think it is 2.8.2. If it is not included, the Digit team and all supporters shall be fed to lions on my imperial orders! Bwa..ha..ha..!

jal_desai

In the zone
CDs are old fashioned now brothers... let the new year begin with somethng new and exciting. Lessen up game demos as they are useless... software demos are ok.... i think two DVD9 are necessity now... if u give movies..then make it a point tht they are atleast from the 70's (i know it takes hell lot to get the rights but still).. those black and white vintage movies are really boring i tell u...

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*
Please Don't 4gt 2 include

Age of empires 3 Asian Dynasties Size : 612 M.B.
Link:-
*download.microsoft.com/downlo...77fe/setup.exe

Windows Vista 32-Bit Trial size :3.9 MB - 1632.2 MB*
*www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c2c27337-d4d1-4b9b-926d-86493c7da1aa&displaylang=en

adi007

Youngling
Riteshonline said:
Windows Vista 32-Bit Trial size :3.9 MB - 1632.2 MB*
*www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c2c27337-d4d1-4b9b-926d-86493c7da1aa&displaylang=en
^^ I don't think they will give this :(:(:(

praka123 said:

+1 for that. That'll help very much.

Admirable :)

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
Psp review , as fas as i know you didn't ever Reviewed it. I want to know all about Bricked,Unbricked, Homebrew, Firmware n all about Psp related. Please Please Please do it , i know many of us want to know about Psp in detail

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*
Digit Software Archive From Begining & Must Be vista Compatible.:lol:

:cry:

Fast Track To

C
C++
Java
Windows Server 2003,2005,2008

Last edited:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Vista Inspirat 2 from CrystalXP.net

*www.crystalxp.net/news/en181-vista-inspirat-ultimate-2-brico-pack.html

clmlbx

Technomancer
Start The New Year With Two Dual Layers Dvd

2008 Calander With A Female Model In It Instead Of Man Sitting In Office With A Cup Of Coffee ( Calander 2007 U Gave With Digit)

Fast Track On Visual Basic 2008 Version ( Many Don't Know How To Use It )

Why Did U Not Included Trend Micro Internet Security 2008 In December EDITION.

This Is The Best Internet Security Avaliable.

Will Continue Later ................( Demanding )

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
You have given VMware Player in on Nov'07 DVD........now giv d Workstation 2 run dat...........I mean VMware Workstation for free or trial version with its trial serial code..........

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p:p Age Of empires 3 Asian dynestics :p:p

Thanks!!
:cry:

Mohak

Broken In
Windows Blinds full, Vista Transformation Pack 7. It would be good to have Visual Studio 2005 full version

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*
#Originally Posted by Utsav
GIVE TWO DUAL LAYER DVDs :grin:
#Originally Posted by Sivarap
with or without contents? :grin:
#Originally Posted By Utsav
^^without bhi chalega:grin:
#Originally Posted by Riteshonline
DVD khali rahega to bhi chalega!!:D

Last edited:
Status