Bulletstorm here

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
completed ACT 1. Pissed off a thing from which I should have stayed away. Now its too late. Just reached a abandoned city in ACT 2.

gameranand

Living to Play
Bulletstorm DLC announced
LOL. Now thats EA style. They could have included these things in the game itself but no They want the goddamn DLC.
It includes 5 extra maps & two Leash enhancements.

quicky008

Technomancer
The ones who are already playing this game are requested to post some screenshots of it in this thread-I've heard that this game looks quite stunning at higher resolutions.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Guys I strongly suggest against drifting off topic into the scene source discussion or where one sourced the game from (if illegitimate copy). Stick with the game discussion.

gameranand

Living to Play
quicky008 said:
The ones who are already playing this game are requested to post some screenshots of it in this thread-I've heard that this game looks quite stunning at higher resolutions.
Just search google images for bulletstorm and change the size to larger than than 2 MP and you'll see. Its really damn good.

gameranand

Living to Play
Faun said:
screenshots guise ?
Dude just google it. You will get better results and high res pics.
vamsi_krishna said:
Taking the game slowly. Rushing into this game will only result in monotony (personal experience)
So how is the game??? I know its good read many reviews but you know talking to someone who is playing is different. Reviews gives first impression but you'll give me better idea.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
awesome game.. lot of skill based killing is making it interesting than just plain shooting!!

as vamsi said playing slowly (using a lot of skill shots instead of just rushing and killing) will be very rewarding ;)

_

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ nearly 70-80 ways.

On Act 7. Just had a encounter in The Ulysses with the bald General. The funny thing is, for a FPS game, this game has lot of quick time events.

gameranand

Living to Play
vamsi_krishna said:
^ nearly 70-80 ways.
Goddamn. Are you serious I mean 70-80 ways are not a joke they are a lot I mean a lot. Damn I am going to play this game today after my classes.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Goddamn. Are you serious I mean 70-80 ways are not a joke they are a lot I mean a lot. Damn I am going to play this game today after my classes.

You cannot pull off any skillmove at any time. You need particular assets,weapon to pull off a skillmove. In any way, skillmoves are the real fun in Bulletstorm.

gameranand

Living to Play
vamsi_krishna said:
You cannot pull off any skillmove at any time. You need particular assets,weapon to pull off a skillmove. In any way, skillmoves are the real fun in Bulletstorm.
Yeah. I just realized that because I was playing this game some moments ago. Man the dialogues are kind of abusive for minors not for us eh. I loved this game I don't have anything in my arsenal right now because I was playing prologue right now. LOL but I will complete this game for sure.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Got my copy yesterday & currently I am on Act 4 chapter 1. I have yet to try the multiplayer. Will post the multiplayer review once I wrap up the single player.

gameranand

Living to Play
varunb said:
Got my copy yesterday & currently I am on Act 4 chapter 1
You are damn fast. I usually take things really slowly I want to enjoy every bit of the game so I rarely complete 1 act in one day. LOL

Played the game until the ship crashed. the starting was really fun. Wine and guns go hand-in-hand. :D Will continue after i fix my pc.

Top Bottom