Bulletstorm here

varunb

Working in an IT company
Hey am I the only one who bought this game here ? I thought someone would give me some company. :-( I usually dont buy games but this game deserves to be bought.

tkin

Back to school!!
EPIC Game(no pun intended), looks very good, minor stutter issues when streaming but very well designed.

PS: Did you guys get the skillshot where you have to kick a miniboss in the @$$ after tiring him, I lol'ed hard at that move.

Will post some screenshots soon.

tkin

Back to school!!
Bulletstorm Screens Here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/137703-screenshots-channel-56k-warning.html#post1348786

PS: Here one another round of swearing:
Sarano: "Got myself a scotch and violently fiddling with my balls in anticipation"

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Finished Bulletstorm today.
Its a very short game, but I like this approach. Keep it short and sweet. As Half life did few years back, releasing chapters.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
No not at all. Crysis 2 slide felt more alive than this. This slide is kind of supernatural. We can travel to Japan by sliding in bulletstorm.

If crysis 2 was inspired from a game in sliding department.. the closest game would be Splinter Cell: Conviction.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I did it once. There were two set of stairs, and there weren't any obstacles. So, I sided and reached the top.. and immediately directed the slide to another set of stairs when led me downward.. and then again directed the slide to another set of stairs which took me to the top. I repeated the cycle more than 4 times. It was a big LOL moment.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
I started playing this yesterday! It's enjoyable!
That toy dino level was the best till now! I am stuck in a position where Ishi is fixing a bridge and I' gotta kill some snipers around! :(

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
7 acts and 3 chapters each.

I liked playing with the Dino robo. In weapons I liked Sniper most (a WANTED feeling :-D ) and then using Charged cannon. That really helped me to clean a lot of messy situations. Charge, fire and wait till it does its job.

I'm on Act 6. The game is really awesome now. Earlier it was a walk in the park even in Hard difficulty but now its more challenging. Loving it.
In cod games when you need to cover your pals while they were hackin computers or something, its was just plain shoot them all strategy. But now in BulletStorm you can just go in the field open wide and have some fun with the skill shot system. man it feels awesome.

But one thing i hate are those lame black lines that keep moving with the camera.
I had to set postprocessing to low to get rid of them. And cut-scenes and weapon sights pixelating. Who am i to complain? ;)

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
^^
I am also on Act 6 Ch 2. That Hekaton level was very good. Loved it!. Yeah even I get pixelated cutscenes; I thought I used to get them as I play the game on low. :(

This game seems too good for a low end rig :(

Using the Sniper is the thing I like the best in the game :)

tkin

Back to school!!
7 acts and 3 chapters each.

I liked playing with the Dino robo. In weapons I liked Sniper most (a WANTED feeling :-D ) and then using Charged cannon. That really helped me to clean a lot of messy situations. Charge, fire and wait till it does its job.
That weapon was also in Singularity.

I'm on Act 6. The game is really awesome now. Earlier it was a walk in the park even in Hard difficulty but now its more challenging. Loving it.
In cod games when you need to cover your pals while they were hackin computers or something, its was just plain shoot them all strategy. But now in BulletStorm you can just go in the field open wide and have some fun with the skill shot system. man it feels awesome.

But one thing i hate are those lame black lines that keep moving with the camera.
I had to set postprocessing to low to get rid of them. And cut-scenes and weapon sights pixelating. Who am i to complain? ;)
I don't have these issues(except a freezing issue, happens temporarily, most likely due to streaming), the game runs damn fine otherwise.

PS: All maxed out.

Top Bottom