Bulletstorm here

varunb

Working in an IT company
No I am not that fast. Besides I have no other game to pass my time except my l4d2. The only thing I am not happy about this game is frequent stuttering. Although its not a big deal but still I like to have a smooth fps when I am playing. I tried various INI tweaks but nothing helped. Not to mention that I had to turn off in-game 8xAA because it was dropping my fps big time from 50-60 to straight 30Hz. Disabling vsync also eased the stuttering issue.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ So you too have this issue. I was thinking that its just my PC. I am also facing stuttering issue. Damn if the game is running smoothly at all parts then why the hell is this happening. Damn it sometimes it spoils the pleasure of the game at certain times but nevertheless its a great game. I have some games to play right now so taking this game real slow to enjoy at full extent because once you complete the game you won't like to play again because everything is known. At least this is the case of mine specially with FPSs.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Well this game has re-playability factor for me. I would definitely give the single player campaign another go if my plate is not full.

gameranand

Living to Play
Many game has replayability factor. But the thing is now you know where enemies are gonna pop up how to kill that beast exactly. These are surprises which you can't get in a game ever if you are playing it again.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Completed the game last night. The game was very good. It felt repetitive now and then.. but just when things start to feel repetitive, game blesses you with a new weapon or upgrade, adding new skillshots.

Story has been a real downer in this game. And the ending hinted sequel. Lets hope that story will not be the same in that sequel.

I would give it a solid 8.5/10

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Just started it a while back, reached ACT 2.

WOW. Loving it. This is one install I will keep for a while. Finally an FPS after a long time with dynamic and fun mechanics. And it is uber macho. Made by men, for men...!

Dialogues are corny, but not heavy on the system. All maxed out.

D

Deleted member 26636

Just started it a while back, reached ACT 2.

WOW. Loving it. This is one install I will keep for a while. Finally an FPS after a long time with dynamic and fun mechanics. And it is uber macho. Made by men, for men...!

Dialogues are corny, but not heavy on the system. All maxed out.

i remember one .

Trishka "I'll Kill your Dick"

Grey "What does that even mean?!?....I'll kill YOUR dick!"

i loled so hard..

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
There is nothing wrong with swearing. But this game has excessive swearing. Some of them are nice, but most of them can be a miss. Just look at GTA, they have same levels of profanity, but lines will hit the player perfectly.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
i remember one .

Trishka "I'll Kill your Dick"

Grey "What does that even mean?!?....I'll kill YOUR dick!"

i loled so hard..
Oh man! That line had me laughing my guts out. It was so dam cheesy, that I think the dialogue writers must have been high on weed while writing them out. :))

There is another one of Grayson's smart as* comments: "I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker, but I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered." :grin:

And one more classic when Ishi and Gray are traveling in an elevator:

Grayson: "Nice view... You wanna make out? Just two gruff military hardened dudes just sitting in an elevator snuggling out their woes in a totally hetero way."
Ishi: "Hah!"
Grayson: "That was a nervous chuckle. Either your human side gets the joke, or your robot side likes the way I look in these pants."
Ishi: "Perhaps a little of both."
Grayson: "Hey I'm not judgin'. I'm just a good looking man."

D

Deleted member 26636

Oh man! That line had me laughing my guts out. It was so dam cheesy, that I think the dialogue writers must have been high on weed while writing them out. :))

There is another one of Grayson's smart as* comments: "I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker, but I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered." :grin:

And one more classic when Ishi and Gray are traveling in an elevator:

Grayson: "Nice view... You wanna make out? Just two gruff military hardened dudes just sitting in an elevator snuggling out their woes in a totally hetero way."
Ishi: "Hah!"
Grayson: "That was a nervous chuckle. Either your human side gets the joke, or your robot side likes the way I look in these pants."
Ishi: "Perhaps a little of both."
Grayson: "Hey I'm not judgin'. I'm just a good looking man."

yeah...these were awesome...i also like how after a kill you get achievements like "ASSPLOSION", "GANG BANG" etc.....the game does have cheesy humor but its pretty clear that the dialogues were intentionally wrote this way..

varunb

Working in an IT company
People should buy this game in order to enjoy coop which is more fun. Only the multiplayer has coop & in that mode, we have to fight waves in a time limit. I just told my friend to buy it. If anyone else is interested then let me know

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
There is nothing wrong with swearing. But this game has excessive swearing. Some of them are nice, but most of them can be a miss. Just look at GTA, they have same levels of profanity, but lines will hit the player perfectly.

At times there should be a leeway for swearing, specially for children and likes. Though they rated PEGI what ever, was just commenting on that.

Yea the swear words are out of context.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
You want children to stay away by themselves? They can't. Thats why they are children. On the records, ESRB rated it M, PEGI rated it 18.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well parents have to take care. They gotta know what their kids are playing and if they can't we can't blame developers for that now can we???

Top Bottom