Bulletstorm here

Well, you got a 5850, i have a 5770.

Anyways, finished the game today. 8.5/10 from me. -1.5 because of the problematic textures. Awesome gameplay, acceptable story.

tkin

Back to school!!
Well, you got a 5850, i have a 5770.

Anyways, finished the game today. 8.5/10 from me. -1.5 because of the problematic textures. Awesome gameplay, acceptable story.
Low FPS should occur but texture corruption should not occur even if you have 5770.

gameranand

Living to Play
I get around 25 to 30fps sometimes less.
Intel Core 2 Duo 4400 2.2GHz
Intel DG965RY mobo
2 GB DDR2 667MHz RAM

Max Resolution -- 1440*900

saddy

Broken In
have completely dropped this from playing from past 5 days due to shuttering issue on act 2 chapter 1 .wa8ing for a patch or so 2 come out soon.BTW i totally disliked the story and characters only and only liked its game play and kill skills that something new .had been playing echoes mode only in that it does not stutter that much.

tkin

Back to school!!
have completely dropped this from playing from past 5 days due to shuttering issue on act 2 chapter 1 .wa8ing for a patch or so 2 come out soon.BTW i totally disliked the story and characters only and only liked its game play and kill skills that something new .had been playing echoes mode only in that it does not stutter that much.
Brace yourself because a patch is probably not coming(unlike activision who listened to its users and gave us a lot of patches), just like NFS Hot Pursuit which I can't play due to dual core(probably) stuttering.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
I finally finished the game today! The ending was not one expected.:oops:
Hope there is a sequel where Gray get his hands on that Sarrano ;-)

But Anyway, I could not relate the starting with the end. When the game started, and there was an explosion when Gray started to destroy a planet or something, and he got almost killed, he quoted:- "It could all have been over long back". And then I thought the whole story was a flash back. lolz :sad:

Still confused about it.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Not being able to save controller settings. Keyboard.
Each time I load the game, need to re-bind.

tkin

Back to school!!
I finally finished the game today! The ending was not one expected.:oops:
Hope there is a sequel where Gray get his hands on that Sarrano ;-)

But Anyway, I could not relate the starting with the end. When the game started, and there was an explosion when Gray started to destroy a planet or something, and he got almost killed, he quoted:- "It could all have been over long back". And then I thought the whole story was a flash back. lolz :sad:

Still confused about it.:lol:
Well, the flashback is when you assassinate novak, and later inside the ship he said: "We've been dead for a long time," meaning they all chose to accept death when they opposed sarrano.

PS: I liked grays and the girl(forgot name) character, ishi was crap and completely turned off the mood, "God is dead?" is this the nineties or what??

Not being able to save controller settings. Keyboard.
Each time I load the game, need to re-bind.
If you have the umm version of the game there is a umm fix out, you know Where to look right? Anyway even if you have original version try the umm fix.

Last edited by a moderator:

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
God is dead. :p When that was said, my screen went black somehow. :grin:

And Ishi looks like Robot 2.0 from the movie Robot :wink: (one-eyed)

I too had similar problems, not with keyboard settings, though, but my skill shots, news bots destroys and drinks were never saved when I restarted the game. :(

PS: I liked grays and the girl(forgot name) character, ishi was crap and completely turned off the mood, "God is dead?" is this the nineties or what??

Trishka is her name. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
playing this and now on part where that
Sarrano armed the bio bomb to kill ishi and his friend and dramatically trishka showed up to rescue these two
;-)

Top Bottom