BSNL to offer broadband connectivity at 2 mbps

Status
Not open for further replies.

aritrap

Mobile Addict
All the new plans and upgrades that BSNL has done are at this :
*www.bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=352

Theyve gone really mad, for Rs.3300 per month, they are giving 2mbps with a download cap of 20GB only. we can download more using the unlimited plan.

P.S. - The plans here don't mention the unlimited plans. Have they been scrapped or are they still active.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
aritrap said:

Theyve gone really mad, for Rs.3300 per month, they are giving 2mbps with a download cap of 20GB only. we can download more using the unlimited plan.

P.S. - The plans here don't mention the unlimited plans. Have they been scrapped or are they still active.
don't know about the new connections but they people having it at present will countue to enjoy net without any data caps

managana

Right off the assembly line
aritrap said:

Please read the last two lines in the above news item. The unlimited users are the most affected lot.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
UL plans r still active but without any upgradation in speed. That sucks big time.:mad:

Last edited:
who will go for UL plan if it stays in only 256? we can download lot more in the free hours in the Home 500 plan. If this really happens I am gonna change my plan to Home 500

royal

Padawan
tanmoy_rajguru2005 said:
who will go for UL plan if it stays in only 256? we can download lot more in the free hours in the Home 500 plan. If this really happens I am gonna change my plan to Home 500

And you can spend a lot more sleepless nights like I did b4 I switched to UL :D

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Guyz.. My exams are going on... So I dont browse so often now. But my COMPUTER does it duty very honestly between night 2-8AM. Now after 2 days when I checked the status of my torrent downloads...Voila... All completed 100%.. I was shocked... So opened DUF and here is the screenshot. But now on checking at speedtest.net it is showing 150kbps download and 80kbps upload.. Are they testing the speed or already given 1mbps????

*img95.imageshack.us/img95/5930/captur30122006142444cz8.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality screenshot... If you can read numbers then it's enough!! Why waste Bandwidh?? You know its very precious at month end.. ;)

Last edited:

planetcall

Indian by heart
thats really amazing. I wonder when other ISPs are gonna announce their competitive plans. :) When I was at home I clocked max 15.5 GB on my 256Kbps H500 plan :) I will test the taste of 2MBPs when i get back to home again

*www.iheartpaws.com/forums/images/smilies/woohoonaner2gy.gif

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Vyasram said:
i thought of changin to ul900 last month, but luckily i didn't , h500 plan rocks
Yeah man.. You did right!! I think downloading faster at night 6 hours is better than downloading all time with slower speed...All my torrent ratios have increased due to higher speed. I'm satisfied with this speed!!

mkmkmk

In the zone
planetcall said:
thats really amazing. I wonder when other ISPs are gonna announce their competitive plans. :) When I was at home I clocked max 15.5 GB on my 256Kbps H500 plan :) I will test the taste of 2MBPs when i get back to home again

*www.iheartpaws.com/forums/images/smilies/woohoonaner2gy.gif

yeah i mailed sify about this.....but still no reply........but i think within 1 month they have to be in race,,,,,other wise quit the game.....its law of nature

happy new year to all of u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom