BSNL to offer broadband connectivity at 2 mbps

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
47shailesh said:
Dude i have already looked there... my city not listed there...
then its not available!:D
i think there u can get MTNL
if there mtnl then there is no chance of bsnl ever comming there

Josan

Gangsta
Good But ,remember that BSNl broadband is yet not avaiable in the villages ,,,so for me 2mb is not going to make any imact on my life!

pantheratigris

Broken In
Even Tata Indicom(VSNL) has upgraded all its users to upto 2mbps for free. Especially volume based plans. Though I never get full 2mbps but I do always get above 1Mbps all the time. Thisi is the speed test result:
*i.dslr.net/imc/0/0/7/4/26757218.png

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
i have heard that BSNL is not providing new BB connections in Hyderabad.... is that true.... ?

n pls suggest me tha best ISP for Hyd

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
CINTEL ENTRINO said:
i have heard that BSNL is not providing new BB connections in Hyderabad.... is that true.... ?

Don't know about Hyd but its true for my city Jaipur(Rajasthan)
i am in waiting list for 2 months still no chance of getting a connection due to unavailablity of ports

desai_amogh

In the zone
airtel is the best as i used it for a couple of months..
i also find Tata Indiacom good i used the 64kbps 6months on & on plan & downloaded around 25 GB of data.. it costed me 3200 rs.. i find tht cool

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
BSNL had stopped giving new connections since Jan 2007 due to unavailability of modems...

New connections are now being given from June 1st. My friend has applied and gotten it last week.

I dunno... but last heard, they have resumed giving connections...

CINTEL ENTRINO said:

yep its nearly a year for me registered, no ports available is the damn reply.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
cool_dude_prav said:
BSNL had stopped giving new connections since Jan 2007 due to unavailability of modems...

New connections are now being given from June 1st. My friend has applied and gotten it last week.

I dunno... but last heard, they have resumed giving connections...
i am brought a modem myself but still........

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
really.... broadband in india is pathetic {to say the least}

hav u guys read the aricle "India Unplugged" on pg. 32 In this month's issue of digit.... i think it reflects the truth completely.

The Last sentence Is truly Defining.

abhishek_del

Journeyman
Well what MTNL and BSNL are doing is they are providing great speeds at around 1 mbps above but they have dload caps....
Now ppl get tremendous speeds and forget about the caps and exceed their limits and pay extravagant charges...This will hit MTNL big time later...
They think they can survive by fooling people.

For unlimited connections they have 256 kbps unlimited priced at around 1000 INR. and don't even think of 512 or 1mb they are way above normal users limits....

Airtel is good..You can get a 256 kbps connection at around same cost as MTNL but truly amazing service..of course the downside is that you have to get their landline also...(I am talking about Delhi in this para)

I suggest go for airtel

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^All details available here .
Please use the search before you post.

There is no unlimited plan with 2 MBPS but is available @256Kbps for Rs. 900.
All home plans other than HOME 250 has unlimited free downloads from 2AM to 8 AM ( speeds are 2MBPS )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom