BSNL Revises Broadband Plans

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Was looking for a 1Mbps UL scheme within 1000. The only plan closer to that is BBG Combo ULD 1350. But in essence, I will be paying 600 bucks more for 20gb data @ 4Mbps over the UL750 scheme.

Don't know if it will be a wise move from my present FN600 scheme. :(

Neuron

Electronic.
All we need is a 1Mbps or even a 768Kbps unlimited no-combo plan at an affordable price.Instead they just keep churning out wierd plans.

750 per month, 1.5mbps literally unlimited(no fup) and i would be happy, but no, bsnl just can't.
They should atleast bump the speed for NU plans just during the wee hours. C'mon bsnl.

spraskar

Right off the assembly line
All we need is a 1Mbps or even a 768Kbps unlimited no-combo plan at an affordable price.Instead they just keep churning out wierd plans.

yeah.. all I need is truly unlimited plan where I can at least watch 360p video on youtube without buffering...

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
Re: BSNL Revises Broadband Plans, Doubles Up Speed

Thanks for the info. man i have already applied for the BSNL connection a days ago., and my plan is BBG Combo ULD 1350 :-D., and i'll be getting 20% off after 1 month of use as my father is an government employee.

Bro submit your dad docs to avail 20% discount i got discount after 6 months from submitting my dad's doc , but got the waver from Regional manager .

hdsk.23

~ Harshdeep ~
Bhartat Sanchar Nigam Ltd(BSNL) is going to revise its some of major Unlimited High end Broadband plans BBG Combo ULD 1350, BBG Combo ULD 1700, BBG Combo ULD 2150 and BBG ULD 2150 with Extra downloads and Up-gradation of speed up-to four times with FREE of cost. As per the report BSNL. BSNL to upgrade the Bandwidth speed of some postpaid Broadband plans in selected Circles/SSAs which includes

Karnataka Circle, Tamilnadu Circle, Hyderabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad and Noida

to facilitate major corporate and high end users are with speed and Unlimited download limits. BSNL in second phase will cover rest of Indian subscriber with such facilities as high speed media and system will require in rural areas to update speed to multiple Broadband users. The users having Unlimited plans BBG Combo ULD 1350, BBG Combo ULD 1700, BBG Combo ULD 2150 and BBG ULD 2150 will get benefits of extra download and speed.
Revised Plans details

Note: Plans will be affective from 1st February 2012, Please confirm to your nearest CSC/ BSNL Exchange for details first or call 1500.

Last edited:

noob

Cyborg Agent
I am on BSNL UL750 plus (512 kbps UL without any FUP) and since today i am getting 1 mbps speed.

Has BSNL doubled the speed at same cost and no FUP for this plan?

funskar

Padawan
I am on BSNL UL750 plus (512 kbps UL without any FUP) and since today i am getting 1 mbps speed.

yeah they doubled the speed bt there is a fup..
1mbps till 6gb then same 512kbps

sygeek

Technomancer

I'm on the same plan but my speed is still the same. ..wtf?

Top Bottom