BSNL Revises Broadband Plans

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
I am on BSNL UL750 plus (512 kbps UL without any FUP) and since today i am getting 1 mbps speed.

Has BSNL doubled the speed at same cost and no FUP for this plan?

Yes!! I have the same 750UL plan.. and speed is increased from 512kbps to 1mbps :) But is it really till 6GB, and after that 512kbps again? I do not see any info about this revised plan

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
The 1350 plan's got an upgrade.

.:COMBO BB Unlimited:.

4 Mbps upto 30 GB, 512 Kbps beyond in selected Circle/SSAs (Karnataka Circle, Tamilnadu Circle, Hyderabad SSA, Faridabad SSA, Noida SSA, Gurgaon SSA, Gaziabad SSA only)

I'm tempted to jump to the 2150 plan

4 Mbps upto 175 GB, 256 Kbps beyond in selected Circle/SSAs (Karnataka Circle, Tamilnadu Circle, Hyderabad SSA, Faridabad SSA, Noida SSA, Gurgaon SSA, Gaziabad SSA only)

patrick4

Chief
The 1350 plan's got an upgrade.

.:COMBO BB Unlimited:.

I'm tempted to jump to the 2150 plan

This is super cool.. i am also currenlt on the 1350 plan. But for an extra 800 bucks a month you getting almost 6 times the download limit @ 4 mbit.. its a no brainer for me.. gonna switch asap.

But i am just thinking that the last few days of every month will be at a brain numbing 256 kbit :neutral:... still 175 GB @ 4GB *drool*

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
This is super cool.. i am also currenlt on the 1350 plan. But for an extra 800 bucks a month you getting almost 6 times the download limit @ 4 mbit.. its a no brainer for me.. gonna switch asap.

But i am just thinking that the last few days of every month will be at a brain numbing 256 kbit :neutral:... still 175 GB @ 4GB *drool*
I am on 256 Kbps plan. 625 ul. No speed boost. No change. I guess it might happen after billing cycle for next month starts :mad:

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
For my BSNL ULD 900 Plan,I had to pay Rs.795/- (including service Tax charges)every month, as I work at Life Insurance Corporation of India ,and the landline being registered under my name.
I get the 20% discount from BSNL.
I also mentioned in a separate thread:-

Actually, speed increase from 256Kbps to 512Kbps is much substantial,for users like us in India...

But the 4Mbps,speed remains the same till downloads/uploads of 8GB data...should have been upgraded to 8Mbps !!!
Let's wait & watch in the near Future.
BSNL is very, very miser, in allocating Bandwidth to the subscribers,mostly of us.

ajaybc

Youngling
Why dont you guys checkout BSNL WiMAX. I am using it. Getting 1mbps unilimited ( No FUP) at Rs.750. About 3 months back it was 2mbps, but the *******s now cappped it to 1mbps. But still i think it is value for money.

noob

Cyborg Agent
For my BSNL ULD 900 Plan,I had to pay Rs.795/- (including service Tax charges)every month, as I work at Life Insurance Corporation of India ,and the landline being registered under my name.
I get the 20% discount from BSNL.
I also mentioned in a separate thread:-

Actually, speed increase from 256Kbps to 512Kbps is much substantial,for users like us in India...

But the 4Mbps,speed remains the same till downloads/uploads of 8GB data...should have been upgraded to 8Mbps !!!
Let's wait & watch in the near Future.
BSNL is very, very miser, in allocating Bandwidth to the subscribers,mostly of us.

I am even ready to pay 1K for 1 mbps UL with no FUP.

Why dont you guys checkout BSNL WiMAX. I am using it. Getting 1mbps unilimited ( No FUP) at Rs.750. About 3 months back it was 2mbps, but the *******s now cappped it to 1mbps. But still i think it is value for money.

can find it on BSNL website..can you post link ?

Top Bottom