BSNL Revises Broadband Plans

reniarahim1

Youngling
Re: BSNL Revises Broadband Plans, Doubles Up Speed

thats really great news..but the speed degrade after the specified limit is a show stopper here.

noob

Cyborg Agent

SUCKS.....no speed increase for UL 750

Anish

Spectre

No upgrade for traditional plans like 500combo , 65ocombo etc. (which has night unlimited options.)

kanewilliam

Broken In

Still there is a fair usage policy there , that will be reached by me in 2 days

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker

After all it is a company owned by Indian Government, that's why they show up this kind of progress, when other competitors get miles ahead in the race.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

After all it is a company owned by Indian Government, that's why they show up this kind of progress, when other competitors get miles ahead in the race.

MTNL are also a government company though.

tkin

Back to school!!

Damn it, all I want is a speed bump for the Free Night plans.

devx

Back on TDF :)

Thanks for the info. man i have already applied for the BSNL connection a days ago., and my plan is BBG Combo ULD 1350 :-D., and i'll be getting 20% off after 1 month of use as my father is an government employee.

tkin

Back to school!!
can't see any details in that link.
So, all those are FUPed?
Everyone of them, 1750/- plan has 100GB FUP @ 4MBPs till that, if it was 1350/- I would take it in a heartbeat, but 1350/- plan has 30GB FUP(Gah).

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ So, none of them are of any use. :-/
Only the users who overlooked the FUP part, will be happy. :-(

devx

Back on TDF :)
wait a sec i copied the article guys .,

BSNL Revises Broadband Plans, Doubles Up Speed
Posted on January 19, 2012 by Vineet
BSNL has finally decided to revise its Unlimited and Home Combo Broadband plans across India. The speed upgrade will be done in phases and will be completed across India within a month. The upgradation will start from Feb 1st, 2012.
Both business and home users will be benefitted from it. BBG Combo 299, BB Home UL 499, BB Home Combo UL 625, BBG Combo ULD 850 and BB Home Combo ULD 900 will get speed doubled.
BB Home UL 499 and BB Home Combo UL 625 will get speed upgrades upto 512Kbps with 4GB data limit, 256Kbps after that. BBG Combo 299 will get speed upgrade of 512Kbps. BB Home Combo UL 850 and BB Home Combo ULD 900 will get speed upgrade of 2Mbps and 4Mbps respectively till 8GB, 512 Kbps after that.
Other high end plans like BBG Combo ULD 1350, BBG Combo ULD 1700, BBG Combo ULD 2150 and BBG ULD 2150 will also get speed upgrade from 1Mbps to 4Mbps. The data limit is also increased after which the speed will be downgraded.

*img715.imageshack.us/img715/9057/bsnlnewplans190112.jpg

Top Bottom