BSNL is giving FREE Broad Band to NEW users

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_king

Brain Behind Supercomp
BSNL has decided to offer free trial of 15 days for new broadband customers registering their demand for broadband under any plan upto 31st March 2008.
Terms and conditions :
  1. The existing wireline customers of BSNL can book for any plan of broadband and will be provided free broadband usage for first 15 days and the billing will start after completion of free period.
  2. In case customer does not want to continue with the scheme and intimates this to the concerned field units before expiry of 15 days, the connection will be closed.
  3. Customer will be free to choose any plan of his choice at the time of registering the demand with BSNL.
  4. All charges, as applicable for the chosen broadband plan, shall be payable by the customer after free trial period of 15 days is over and customer decides to continue with the broadband connection.
  5. Only type-I modems will be supplied free to the customer during the free trial period.
*bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=406:p:cool:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
great news...
15 days mein kitna download ho sakta hai ????? *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21a.gif
bsnl ki waat laga do *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/16a.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10a.gif my 400 posts *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif

CadCrazy

in search of myself
great news...
15 days mein kitna download ho sakta hai ????? *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21a.gif
bsnl ki waat laga do *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/16a.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10a.gif my 400 posts *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif

Abe chor tera dhyaan hamesha chori main hi rahega. Aur 400 bar spamming karke kaun sa bada teer mar diya tune

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Abe chor tera dhyaan hamesha chori main hi rahega. Aur 400 bar spamming karke kaun sa bada teer mar diya tune

CadCrazy
Learning Blender

aap se hi sikha hoon... guru dev :p
aap ke 1,052 posts ke samane mere 400 kuch nahi..... :(
:D

@T159

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
So its like I go for H500 plan, I would get ul download for first 15 days? You mean like 2 mbps UL for firsts 15 days??

din

Tribal Boy
I think it is like we have to pay everything first. Like rental advance etc. Then will get any plan for 15 days free, if we decide not to continue, they will return the money, thats what I understood.

Anyway having Dataone now, so not much use for me anyway.

parthbarot

In the zone
Hi,

home 500 plan is best...you will get 2 mbps speed + 2.5 gb download/uload limit per month + 2 am to 8 am free hours!

i am also using it. one of my friends had home900 unlimited-256kbps plan...he cancled it and got home 500...

overall thing to say is: you can download more in less time! :)

enjoy.

Paarth.

Thats cool! may be they should put some thought on their customer service first :) but good offer anyways.

Offtopic: Nightmare, may i request you to change your avatar to something else that is less tacky then this one, its just YUCK! :-| no offence!

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
cool but i think we might not get "FULL" speeds and its just their way of attracting customers........................aur 15 days ke baad same old story :|

A

ankitsagwekar

great news...

u only download 0.5gb = 500mb in 15day

adi007

Youngling
one silly question..
i have currently 250rs plan...
can i enjoy the 15 days trail..
i don't think so...am i right..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom