Ambassador of Buzz
^^The thread topic mentions Free Boradband for NEW users
i have taken new internet connection...its in free 15 day trial period......wil i be charged.......BSNL has decided to offer free trial of 15 days for new broadband customers registering their demand for broadband under any plan upto 31st March 2008.
Terms and conditions :
- The existing wireline customers of BSNL can book for any plan of broadband and will be provided free broadband usage for first 15 days and the billing will start after completion of free period.
- In case customer does not want to continue with the scheme and intimates this to the concerned field units before expiry of 15 days, the connection will be closed.
- Customer will be free to choose any plan of his choice at the time of registering the demand with BSNL.
- All charges, as applicable for the chosen broadband plan, shall be payable by the customer after free trial period of 15 days is over and customer decides to continue with the broadband connection.
- Only type-I modems will be supplied free to the customer during the free trial period.
i have taken new internet connection...its in free 15 day trial period......wil i be charged.......Will bandwidth be unlimited in the new plan that we choose for 15 days?