BSNL Broadband to offer minimum Internet Speed as '2Mbps'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Apart of telecom info, no one has mentioned 1GB limit for 2mbps.. is there any other source or official bsnl circular ?

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Apparently what we are discussing is all assumptions as BSNL has not clarified anything. What I see that they did mention 1GB space for email instead of 50 MB (hardly anyone uses it). Neither tariff on their website is updated... guess we have to wait for october to see it.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Apparently what we are discussing is all assumptions as BSNL has not clarified anything. What I see that they did mention 1GB space for email instead of 50 MB (hardly anyone uses it). Neither tariff on their website is updated... guess we have to wait for october to see it.

If they provide 2 mbps with out any FUP whatsoever, it'll cannibalize their own higher priced plans. It'll be illogical to assume that they don't have FUP.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
If they provide 2 mbps with out any FUP whatsoever, it'll cannibalize their own higher priced plans. It'll be illogical to assume that they don't have FUP.

I am not assuming they will not have (un)FUP, but still its not mentioned on any official resource about their 1GB FUP. Even 1GB FUP won't make any sense.

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
The FUP is confirmed. No assumptions.

tkin

Back to school!!
The FUP limit is an assumption, the FUP concept is a fact.

There seems to be no official BSNL source stating the 1GB cap for the OK-speed.
But if the 1GB cap is just a false rumour then that would BSNL's plan very good from super crappy & such a transition in Gov. services is hardly possible. So I think its safe to assume that there will be some ridiculous cap.

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
That is a third party website.
A couple of websites have given the same tariff plans. But since you ask, I researched a bit and found an official source. It's for Kolkata and I assume the plans will be same/similar for other regions.

You can see how much incompetent they are even at this level. None of their websites have given the info regarding the new plans. It's only in the news. I assume BSNL has contacted the media personally (or vice versa) instead of posting about it online. I had to do some google-wizardry to come up with that link.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
A couple of websites have given the same tariff plans. But since you ask, I researched a bit and found an official source. It's for Kolkata and I assume the plans will be same/similar for other regions.

You can see how much incompetent they are even at this level. None of their websites have given the info regarding the new plans. It's only in the news. I assume BSNL has contacted the media personally (or vice versa) instead of posting about it online. I had to do some google-wizardry to come up with that link.

I believe the appropriate word should be impotent instead of that. They're like the guy who cried wolf (speed upgrade) though this time there is no actual wolf in the end.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent

Man, you crushed my last hope, it appears the 1GB $hit FUP is true.. (thanks to your Wizardry Googling) ..

Now, since its true, now who is answerable to this Shitty idea, they are actually fooling everybody .. don't you think someone should be answerable for this ?

I think we can write an open letter....and make it viral .. may be it can reach right place ?

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/MiniMoniHamuzu/f09fe7984c474c187d1677809a8d5d3592948033c9037556d07d203897c4bd7c.jpg​

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Not sure bsnl is capable of providing 2mbps with its useless babus.

I had horrible experience recently to get a nano sim bsnl for dad.Bloody buggers told to fill big form and come tommorow as server is down.Why do these
idiots give form when server is down?...finally i told i wil file rti of details of prepaid activation time ...scared they processed it..lazy buggers

Anyway my act fiber rocks :lol:
*fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xat1/v/t1.0-9/12004706_1054445154567890_8532005269620459590_n.jpg?oh=9de4b7acb5631140860b42b0a344d4fa&oe=565FC8E6&__gda__=1453436398_b3f402a93b75e5b4d5aea78335ae2c1e

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
^ Just checked that above link? I was wondering what to with that 1Gb.. SHOUT OUT LOUD on 1ST of Everymonth & Download 1Gb HD P0RN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom