BSNL Broadband to offer minimum Internet Speed as '2Mbps'

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
The title itself is somewhat ambiguous.
If BSNL is declaring 2Mbps as the minimum speed of Broadband,then why keep the bullsh!t cr@p 512kbps and 1Mbps speeds after FUP.In that case 2Mbps should be the speed after FUP,isn't it folks?

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
If BSNL is declaring 2Mbps as the minimum speed of Broadband,then why keep the bullsh!t cr@p 512kbps and 1Mbps speeds after FUP.In that case 2Mbps should be the speed after FUP,isn't it folks?
If TRAI is one who is mandating 2mbps minimum broadband speed pre FUP and is mandating not to reduce speeds below 256kbps (we should actually be thankful to BSNL for offering 512kbps post FUP :p) what so ever why will the sarkari company wont take advantage of this.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Ah, let BSNL play with their FUP Post FUP - performance also matters :D so Raise the FUP limit to a 1000GB per month. ;) This should make BSNL and consumers both happy. After 1000GB quota is over then the speed can come back to 512kbps.

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
Maybe, just maybe, if we make this issue go viral, it may force these ISPs to implement some better plans. Of course BSNL doesn't care about its already bad reputation but trying doesn't hurt. Soo...bring your hashtags everyone!

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Ah, let BSNL play with their FUP Post FUP - performance also matters :D so Raise the FUP limit to a 1000GB per month. ;) This should make BSNL and consumers both happy. After 1000GB quota is over then the speed can come back to 512kbps.
+1 for this,fully support your comments and views,Friend.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ thanks man.

Maybe, just maybe, if we make this issue go viral, it may force these ISPs to implement some better plans. Of course BSNL doesn't care about its already bad reputation but trying doesn't hurt. Soo...bring your hashtags everyone!

How are these :D

#GMBBS2MU - Give minimum Broadband Speed of 2MB Unlimited.
or
#NOFUPonULBB - say no to FUP on unlimited broadband.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
^^ thanks man.

How are these :D

#GMBBS2MU - Give minimum Broadband Speed of 2MB Unlimited.
or
#NOFUPonULBB - say no to FUP on unlimited broadband.
Loll dude
Who's gonna see this

Some government babu Mr Yadav doesn't check twitter trends

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Guys, i am currently using BBG Combo UL 675 plan and want to upgrade to a 2 Mbps plan (BBG ULD 795) . However, while comparing these, i noticed that a feature (Unlimited Free calls between 9 PM to 7 AM on Landline and Mobile of any network within INDIA) seems to be missing in the new plan. Instead it is written as (As per Existing Landline Plan). What does that mean?. Will i get it or not? Any ideas?

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Guys, i am currently using BBG Combo UL 675 plan and want to upgrade to a 2 Mbps plan (BBG ULD 795) . However, while comparing these, i noticed that a feature (Unlimited Free calls between 9 PM to 7 AM on Landline and Mobile of any network within INDIA) seems to be missing in the new plan. Instead it is written as (As per Existing Landline Plan). What does that mean?. Will i get it or not? Any ideas?

Its not a combo plan, that means it works irrespective of your subscribed landline tariff , stick to 675 or goto 1445 plan.. rest is crap which will make no difference.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Its not a combo plan, that means it works irrespective of your subscribed landline tariff , stick to 675 or goto 1445 plan.. rest is crap which will make no difference.

Hi, 1445 plan has a huge price difference. I found one more 2Mbps plan called BBG Combo ULD 945 which has the unlimited free call feature. Both has same FUP policy. Other than the free call feature in night time unable to find any major difference. Details as per website:
*www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/BB_plans_less_speed.html

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Hi, 1445 plan has a huge price difference. I found one more 2Mbps plan called BBG Combo ULD 945 which has the unlimited free call feature. Both has same FUP policy. Other than the free call feature in night time unable to find any major difference. Details as per website:
*www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/BB_plans_less_speed.html

1445 is essentially 1 mbps unlimited if you can see.. rest are 512 kbps after FUP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom