Bring all the Likable Game tracks HERE

DarkDante

Journeyman
AC2 Ost...its great.
And Borderlands OST. Check out the "Welcome to Fyrestone" theme, really good.
Makes you fell as if you were on Pandora.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
[YOUTUBE]lG-WSPRC1e0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]O0i6YFrSs6c[/YOUTUBE]
Wonder why no one posted these. Anyway, play both these videos at the same time (get the timings right ;)) and be ready for some powerful epicness.

Wow dude! I don't play games. But still I felt the power of this OST mix! :cool:

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
[YOUTUBE]O0i6YFrSs6c[/YOUTUBE]

Wonder why no one posted these. Anyway, play both these videos at the same time (get the timings right ;)) and be ready for some powerful epicness.
Absolutely! Ezio's Family is the most beautiful and amazing piece compose by Jesper Kyd, EVER! It just instantly makes you fall in love with the game. :smile:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
[YOUTUBE]9CzcOcBb_ms[/YOUTUBE]

Makes me feel there's nothing good in this world. Eventually sadness overcomes happiness at the end.

(And no, my face ain't like in my avatar when I hear to this piece of more-greater-than-diamond.)

healerneil

Broken In
Well, just to add a genre to this great thread, and for my predeliction to jazz (Miles Davies, Louis Armstrong, Gillespie YEAH!!!!) :) here's an absolute gem of a jazz piece from THE SABOTEUR :
YouTube - The Saboteur OST: Red, White and Blues

gameranand

Living to Play
Awesome music. Used to spend a lot of time on main menu doing nothing because of this. :))
Dragon Age Origins : Title Theme
[YOUTUBE]n2VDHLWFrFo[/YOUTUBE]

healerneil

Broken In
@ Gameranand : That is epic :) Reminds me of Morrigan though :)) !!Aah, the wilderness, the serene campfire..the blissful oblivion........nothing like DAO, makes me poetic:-D!!! LOL LOL:))

gameranand

Living to Play
Leliana's Dance from DAO Leliana's song DLC
[YOUTUBE]nhVz5m0-Pug[/YOUTUBE]
healerneil said:
@ Gameranand : That is epic Reminds me of Morrigan though !!Aah, the wilderness, the serene campfire..the blissful oblivion........nothing like DAO, makes me poetic!!! LOL LOL
Yeah now I have this on my PC and I listen to it a lot and my father says what is that no one ever speaks in this song at all. :D:D haha....LOL :))

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Track Name: Moonlight Wildness
Game: Tekken 5 (PS2)
Album: Tekken 5 OST

What we have here is probably one of the best stage musics in fighting game history.

[youtube]r-6e-mjsqxs[/youtube]

Alok

Adventurer
@vamsi_krishna please tell me the track which plays on this stage....i love that music...

*www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/images/tekken5/stages/hells_gate_4.jpg

Top Bottom