soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Steam trading cards now supported with Borderlands 2 . Anyone knows how to get them?
Also 4th DLC releasing on June 25th. This will be epic: -
(First 40 mins of it, But has spoilers though)
BL2: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - The First 40 Minutes - GameSpot.com

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
^Get what? BL2 Trading cards or Steam Trading card beta access?

If you have Steam Trading Card Beta access, BL2 trading card will drop when you play the game. Its around 30 mints per card(I am not sure about the time).

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Play the game.. in every 30 minutes of play you will get a card dropped in your inventory upto 4 card.(You can check the card drop remaining in badge section of your profile.)

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
^ nice .
BTW reached lvl 23. enemies are way tougher to kill now

One question there's a safe in the quick travel in Santuary which requires a golden key to open. Does anybody knows how i can get the golden key???

behind Elle's garage in The Dust is a long road. follow it till you come to a point from where 2-3 houses are visible. black queen spawns left side of the house at the center. it doesn't spawn everytime but at least for me, its 9/10 times. kill it and then check what it drops. only problem is the droprate of some specific game changing weapons (a bunch of legendary) are terribly low inc Nukem.

got one nukem rocket launcher

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^
They post Gold Key codes(as SHiFT codes) on their Facebook page, twitter posts(I mean Gearbox software)

Reached level 40 now(almost level 41). True Vault hunter mode is fun :D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
started TVHM and the first surprise i got was that the psycho is
completely armor now. yellow health bar

for some weird reason my mouse right click button started misbehaving so zoom sometimes exits prematurely. deception (zero action skill) is one of the most difficult to use skill. phaselock is ok (specially dealing with buzzards) and gunzerkerking is fun so long you have explosive weapons or ones that burst fire without zoom.

BTW reached lvl 23. enemies are way tougher to kill now

just a small piece of advice: if you encounter a badass marauder with shield, disable his shield from a good distance. once you cross level ~20, most badass marauders have nova shields which can easily throw you into fight for your life. this happened with me extensively in frink's slaughterdome.

got one nukem rocket launcher

nice find. really handy and difficult to find weapon.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^ but the problem with nukem launcher is if i am close enough I also die

use it for second wind purpose. specially when the enemy is behind cover and you can't take direct shot. simply nuke him.

for taking out bosses, farm king mong (eridium blight) for some rare & unique launchers. another excellent use of nukem is to take out buzzards. one shot kill without killing yourself.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
so any real use of Slag weapons ? I know it should be used to cover up an enemy into this stuff and then shoot with some other weapon for incresed damage but it's not much effective as it should be .. Corrosive weapons are a lot better than this.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
so any real use of Slag weapons ? I know it should be used to cover up an enemy into this stuff and then shoot with some other weapon for incresed damage but it's not much effective as it should be .. Corrosive weapons are a lot better than this.

corrosive only works if the enemy has armor. i use slag singularity grenade to coat everyone in slag then finish them off with a fire SMG. particularly helpful in defeating the lab rats, alpha skags or wormhole threshers.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
^ you have to make angular jumps. Like look to the farthest of a beam & jump, in mid air turn to the tower.

like single Bunny hoff of CS 1.6

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
corrosive only works if the enemy has armor. i use slag singularity grenade to coat everyone in slag then finish them off with a fire SMG. particularly helpful in defeating the lab rats, alpha skags or wormhole threshers.

thanks for the tip ;-)

anyone able to complete activate the radio tower challenge in Thousand Cuts?

this can easily be the most frustrating challenge of BL2. tried for many hours but only reached till 5th step/railing before falling down. i'll try again this time with maya.

If Borderlands 2 had a quarter of its budget...

how you did this? grenade jump?

here's how you do it ;-)
Borderlands 2 - Thousand Cuts - Slab UHF Badass Challenge - YouTube

Top Bottom