Bloggers' Corner

goobimama

 Macboy
also visit my blog
ankit360.blog.co.in
Dude! Dude! Please, oh please, snip your posts on the first page. If you haven't realised, you can just hit the "More" button in Wordpress CP wherever you think you can snip the post (usually two or max three paragraphs), so that browsing your blow becomes easier.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Microsoft - Life Without Walls

The ads are print and focus on how Windows as a platform connects all aspects of your life - your mobile phones; your laptops; desktops & even your home entertainment (TV). The first print ad that explains the focus of Microsoft is my favorite, the image looks simply slick and the text is inspirational too.
[...] Continue reading...

Wh!Zk!D

Broken In
Updated earlier today!

Security ramblings: Sarah Palin's e-mail hacked

If you have been following the 2008 US Presidential campaign, you sure might have heard of Sarah Palin, the beauty queen turned Vice -Presidential candidate for the Republicans. Right? No?....

Read more....!

A

ankitsagwekar

Dude! Dude! Please, oh please, snip your posts on the first page. If you haven't realised, you can just hit the "More" button in Wordpress CP wherever you think you can snip the post (usually two or max three paragraphs), so that browsing your blow becomes easier.

thanks 4 ur valuable suggestion

new post Hackers deface LHC site, came close to turning off particle detector

slugger

Banned
too.blogspot.com - Sergey Brin’s personal blog

too.blogspot.com - Sergey Brin’s personal blog

*too.blogspot.com/

goobimama

 Macboy
thanks 4 ur valuable suggestion

new post Hackers deface LHC site, came close to turning off particle detector
I don't think you fully understood what I was trying to say. Right now I see you have just reduced the number of posts on the front page to 2. That's bad.

Just insert <!--more--> in your post, after say two paragraphs and it will cut it short on your main page.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Fake Steve Presents The Real Future Of Technology

The post has images, trust me, it's worth going through.

goobimama

 Macboy
Some extra few visitors wouldn't do any harm!

I get by with a little help from my friends
Its been a while since I've introduced a fellow blogger on GSB (yeah, I thought of that acronym all by myself). But this time round instead of showing praises on a single idiot, I thought I'd go all the way. Introducing, the blog review, by the expert Milind Alvares.
Continue reading this awesome post…

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Windows Calendar Tricks (Live & Vista)

Sync your Live Calendar, Facebook events & birthdays with your Windows Calendar. Also, your Facebook events & birthdays with Live Calendar.
What are we doing:

Getting all the events & birthdays of our Facebook account and the tasks listed on Live Calendar, onto the desktop client.

What we need:

1. fbCal - Application for Facebook
2. Windows Calendar (Vista)
3. Live Calendar
4. Some Gulab Jamuns.

[...] Continue reading...

Top Bottom