Bloggers' Corner

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Congratz, Slugger, I noticed it today while I was being redirected!

btw new entry:
HTAccessible - GUI app for managing .htaccess directives on Windows - Freeware
Link/URL: *www.w3hobbyist.com/downloads/htacc...ging-htaccess-directives-on-windows-freeware/

slugger

Banned
:)
Thanks everybody.
Wasn't quite sure if I needed one. But with the cool pricing I decided to go for it.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Autorun Tools

2 tiny applications that allow you to create autorun files & control autorun behavior on your computer easily and quickly.

goobimama

 Macboy
^ You could go into the blogger template and insert that post directly there. Of course, every time you want to unsticky it, you will have to redo that. My advice: Stay away from blogger. Get your own domain and install wordpress.

slugger

Banned
F-35 Joint Strike Fighter – The Digital Thread

F-35 Joint Strike Fighter – The Digital Thread

The need to be provided with easily comprehended, accurate data in a timely manner is of absolute imperative when on a developmental pursuit of the magnitude of the Joint Strike Fighter [JSF] program. The scale of operation of the Joint Strike Fighter program is such that it is bound to generate a gargantuan amount of data that needs to be accessed by hundreds of concerned individuals situated in disparate geographical locations.

Read the full post....

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
It’s How Microsoft Is Perceived

Yes, it’s an open source browser, it’s direct competition is NOT IE but Firefox, I fail to understand why people feel that Chrome is competition to only IE and with Chrome Google will be able to do what Firefox couldn’t and Opera will never be able to.

[...] Continue reading ...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Follow Microsoft Tech.ED Sessions
Links to various videos, presentations, images of the tech.ed sessions of Australia & New Zealand
[...] Continue reading...

mohammed_intekhab

Broken In
^ You could go into the blogger template and insert that post directly there. Of course, every time you want to unsticky it, you will have to redo that. My advice: Stay away from blogger. Get your own domain and install wordpress.

I agree absolutely :)

narangz

Web developer
Reviewing Google Chrome

Techies Realm said:
Google released Chrome, an internet browser, recently. The web & twitter is going crazy over Google’s latest offering. Here’s what you must be thinking- Should you ditch Firefox for Chrome? That needs to answered with facts & tests. So here I am with a small review of Google Chrome.
Read more...

Digg it

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
YuuRok Rocks !!!

Most of the netizens are aware of the Ad menace on the web. They do not click on the rattling ad’s which promises some reward. Some even install ad blocker in their browser’s to prevent the ad’s from displaying in the first place. I too never bothered to click or even read these ad’s but last week an interesting ad caught my attention when I was browsing on my mobile a.k.a my mini pc. It look irresistible & I clicked it instinctively.

Read the Entire post

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Google Beat Apple At It’s Own Game
The Blogging world for last 3 days was, as a friend puts it - “Chromosphere” and not “Blogosphere”. Yeah! Everyone was writing about how to get themes on Chrome, how Chrome is more efficient a browser than IE or Firefox. People have been discussing whether or not will there ever be a AdBolck+ for Chrome.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Zune Finally Goes 1 Up On iPods
Ever since the Zune has been put, it has been pretty much playing follow the leader with nothing in it that sets it apart from the iPods. Pretty much so. But, according to reports this is about to change. Despite having the biggest online retail store and a niche computing environment in form of Macs, Apple still did not put in a feature that many like me would say was stupid even after coming out with a product like the iPod Touch - Wireless Sync.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Slick IM for mobiles - Review

Instant messaging has been on a rise. Many youngsters & business entrepreneurs prefer to chat in real time with their friends or clients rather than sending an email & then waiting for reply. There are many protocols like yahoo, gtalk, windows live messenger etc where people are chatting away at any point of time. Casual chatters come from their desktop pc’s or laptop’s but the advanced users who need to be online at any time from anywhere need a client software which can be installed on their phone.

Read the entire post

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Symbian Tips & Tricks

Most of the people who own a symbian device complain of the device being slow & frequently hangups. They do not know how to use smartphone in first place & then curse the wonderful symbian OS. I would like to impart my personal experience with Symbian OS & provide you with some Tips & Tricks which will boost the potential of your smartphone, providing a great experience with Symbian OS.

Read the full post

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Windows Dis-Integrated
There are days when I suddenly feel like organizing everything in my life and syncing it between my the cloud, desktop & mobile. This time I felt like using the Calendar on my Vista & Events feature of Facebook and sync all this with Windows Live Calendar.

Last edited: