Best YouTube video download software in browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopox

Right off the assembly line
anyone know how to download video from this link? it works with any other video, but this video from olympic channel can't be download with usual way
these are the links sample:

Judo - Men - 60kg & 48kg Prel. - London 2012 Olympic Games - YouTube
Judo - Men +100kg & Women +78kg - London 2012 Olympic Games - YouTube
Judo - Men - 60kg & - Women - 48kg - London 2012 Olympic Games - YouTube
Judo - Men - 66kg & - Women - 52kg - London 2012 Olympic Games - YouTube

is there any way to download it?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Not able to download them using Opera's extension and neither from keepvid.com.

Youtube just found a new way to combat downloading folks. :|

ujjwal007

Lost in games
^^ Not able to download them using Opera's extension and neither from keepvid.com.

Youtube just found a new way to combat downloading folks. :|

i m still downloading with idm on google chrome vyom why dont you try them on google chrome?

tkin

Back to school!!
anyone know how to download video from this link? it works with any other video, but this video from olympic channel can't be download with usual way
these are the links sample:

Judo - Men - 60kg & 48kg Prel. - London 2012 Olympic Games - YouTube
Judo - Men +100kg & Women +78kg - London 2012 Olympic Games - YouTube
Judo - Men - 60kg & - Women - 48kg - London 2012 Olympic Games - YouTube
Judo - Men - 66kg & - Women - 52kg - London 2012 Olympic Games - YouTube

is there any way to download it?
Youtube is doing something amazing to stop downloads, what are they doing? They are breaking up videos into small fragments, and each fragment is served at real time, the id changes constantly, so a downloader application won't be able to download them as the next fragment will not exist when the downloader gets there.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Piracy prevention. :p
But in FF Flash Video downloader works perfectly only after I watch the whole video in the browser.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
These videos were since long time. I used to come across them occasionally and found out that they can't be downloaded easily. Its just that youtube doesn't implements it on all its videos.

havoknation

Journeyman
I am using Internet Download Manager (IDM). It automatically give you an option to download any video at any quality available on that video. Could use it as a queue download. Best IMO

mitraark

Decrepit
Internet Download Manager [ with Firefox preferably ] gives you the option to download the video at any quality , with resume function , really working flawlessly.

ujjwal007

Lost in games
Internet Download Manager [ with Firefox preferably ] gives you the option to download the video at any quality , with resume function , really working flawlessly.

it works with google chrome too and yeah work flawlessly but on some vids it dont give you option to download try out those vids which are posted above...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, those videos ( mentioned on post no. 42 ) are really not possible to download so far - have tried with IDM+IE8 and Opera+ExtendTube extension and even Keepvid ... but I'll keep on will trying more.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ yep, those videos ( mentioned on post no. 42 ) are really not possible to download so far - have tried with IDM+IE8 and Opera+ExtendTube extension and even Keepvid ... but I'll keep on will trying more.
Also see that the videos support multiple audio tracks, first for youtube.

Look here: *forum.videohelp.com/threads/348180-Download-Youtube-video-with-multiple-audio-tracks
The olympic vids with single audio track will download, but multiples will not.

And a workaround using screengrab(camtasia): *forum.downloadhelper.net/content/video-downloadhelper-49b1-out

Steffan Walker

Right off the assembly line
TubeMate is an application that can help download facebook, youtube and most other social platforms
There are also browser plug ins available in the web store that can do the job for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom