Best Value for money Desktop within 85k

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3p

PowerHouse
@d3p: I do understand H70 is a good liquid cooler, but it does seem that it is a overkill for the proccy I have chosen :(

That thing will be decided after you overclock the processor.

BTW whats your mobo status ?? Worry about the mobo, not the cooler.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
That thing will be decided after you overclock the processor.

BTW whats your mobo status ?? Worry about the mobo, not the cooler.

After I overclock? Dude, I do not want to overclock right off the bat. As for the status of my mobo, I was told that it will take till first week of April, by both smc and also Asus International.

A friend of mine is telling that I can change the 120mm fans that comes with H70 to a fan that will have a higher CFM, as it will give me better temperature :?:

d3p

PowerHouse
A friend of mine is telling that I can change the 120mm fans that comes with H70 to a fan that will have a higher CFM, as it will give me better temperature :?:

No need as of now. IMO if you find the temperature reaching the limits after reaching 5GHz + then, go for better CFM Fans.

d3p

PowerHouse
there will be a difference of some 2-4 centigrade, but cost w.r.t to the temperature is quite higher.

If you are planning then go for CM Excalibur or Noctua or ThermalRight Silent 120mm fan. these fans runs in 2000rpm as well noise is lesser than 20db.

d3p

PowerHouse
I don't have any experience with them.

Check the specs like Max RPM, CFM & Noise Level.

Who's dealing with Silverstone in india BTW ?

d3p

PowerHouse
its cheap, but noisy even.

Silverstone FM 121 120mm @ 110 CFM ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

d3p

PowerHouse
check noise level of both the specs.
BTW which comparison are you looking for ??

Is it H70 vs CM V6GT ??
Then H70 wins both noise as well as temperature.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
I have seen V6 GT in person, so I have an idea how noisy it can sound. So asked. I wanted to know the noise level of that Silvestone fan.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
Here are the pics that I managed to shoot with my repaired camera. Tell me if I need to give it for another service.

*i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/rrshankar/P1010672.jpg

*i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/rrshankar/P1010673.jpg

*i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/rrshankar/P1010674.jpg

*i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/rrshankar/P1010675.jpg

*i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/rrshankar/P1010677.jpg

*i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/rrshankar/P1010678.jpg

*i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/rrshankar/P1010680.jpg

*i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/rrshankar/P1010682.jpg

I completely removed all the covers, but I was not able shoot as the camera decided not to turn on ever again.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
@All: Thanks!

@vicky: I am utilizing every ounce of my resource into getting my mobo at the earliest.

@manju: Now you think I am greedy??!! [I cannot deny that I am not greedy for performance :p]

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
^ I still have not got my mobo. I am actually waging a war with manufacturers and resellers in India to urge them and get the mobo I want. It sure is not an easy task, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom