Best Value for money Desktop within 85k

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3p

PowerHouse
Check this out buddy.

I got this from Overclocker.com. Just to show a perfect cable management inside HAF.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
I got my MSi N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr/OC today. Had to pick it up from the courier office myself, thanks to the great service offered by DTDC.

As for my camera, I think I will get it in 3 days :(

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
^ Me too!

I have a question. Does anyone here know where I can pick up a shroud? I want to use the shroud along with my H70 to increase its performance. I am sure many people will not know what a shroud is, so here is the link that will clearly show you what it looks like.
Image View | Feser Admiral Series Xtender 120mm Radiator Shroud - Dual Blue LED - FrozenCPU.com

I did find something like this in lynx-india, but it is not exactly what I need. So please tell me if I can find a shroud in India. I do not think I will be able to import it, as I do not have any contacts in foreign countries :(

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
@furious: True. But how can I run benchmarks when I am not able to get the required components?

OFFTOPIC:
I am not sure if people are aware of this, but a shroud can increase cooling performance and also keep the fans quiet. I want to create an awareness of this among people, but I have no idea where I can start this.
Hmmm I forgot who else has the H70 like me :(

@furious: True. But how can I run benchmarks when I am not able to get the required components?

OFFTOPIC:
I am not sure if people are aware of this, but a shroud can increase cooling performance and also keep the fans quiet. I want to create an awareness of this among people, but I have no idea where I can start this.
Hmmm I forgot who else has the H70 like me :(

asingh has H70 I think.

EDIT: My bad. asingh has NH-D14.

Last edited:

S_V

In the zone
@lordirecto

I think everyone knows about shroud here.. It's just they are not much available in India...

Also don't think it reduces sound in anyway.... Shroud is not much useful in case of H70.... So forget about it.... Even if it does you will see 1c difference.... Considering your cabby , the only place you can fit H70 is at rear only and at that position you don't need shroud at all.. so stop wasting money for that....

Also you don't have to worry about airflow and cooling with your proccy much as it is genuinely cooler than other high end such as X58 or P55 . H70 for your Proccy is wasted and ofcourse money too unless you do above 5GHZ OC which I think it's not safe for your products long term life.. That's my opinion so don't take it -ve.....

d3p

PowerHouse
@Lord : FYI.

Check my Cable mangament.

*i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/d3p5kor/DSC01017.jpg

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
@lordirecto

I think everyone knows about shroud here.. It's just they are not much available in India...

Also don't think it reduces sound in anyway.... Shroud is not much useful in case of H70.... So forget about it.... Even if it does you will see 1c difference.... Considering your cabby , the only place you can fit H70 is at rear only and at that position you don't need shroud at all.. so stop wasting money for that....

Also you don't have to worry about airflow and cooling with your proccy much as it is genuinely cooler than other high end such as X58 or P55 . H70 for your Proccy is wasted and ofcourse money too unless you do above 5GHZ OC which I think it's not safe for your products long term life.. That's my opinion so don't take it -ve.....

I have not seen anyone talk about shrouds, so I thought people did not know about it.

Are you telling me that H70 is a overkill for my CPU?!! If so, what is my best alternative?? Do I now sell my H70 to some local dealer and get a air based cooler??

@d3p: That cable management is perfect along with that new gfx card of yours.
I also have a concern about the H70. Even when I normally take my H70 out of its carton, I get a feeling that it is very fragile. Is it sturdy like people say in other websites?

d3p

PowerHouse
Thanks all for the appreciations. Check the link in my sig for more photos.

I also have a concern about the H70. Even when I normally take my H70 out of its carton, I get a feeling that it is very fragile. Is it sturdy like people say in other websites?

@Lord: No need to worry, H70 is a good liquid cooler, only take care of the radiator, while fixing & cleaning it from the dust.

Last edited:
OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
@d3p: I do understand H70 is a good liquid cooler, but it does seem that it is a overkill for the proccy I have chosen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom