Best Sound Quality Speakers??

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Which is the best Sound Quality speakers which will not break even if the volume is set to Max??? :mrgreen:

Is it BOSE? or any other? :chinscratch:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Definitely BOSE is the best you can have with patented sound technology....but apart from them JBL and Yamaha speakers are also good...

d3p

PowerHouse
Whats your Budget ??? Depends on the requirements Logitech Z230 2.1 will be awesome.
Bass is flawless & review recently done on Thinkdigit : - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/135387-logitech-z-623-true-successor-logitech-z-2300-a.html

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Monitor audio, jamo, klipsch, B&W, anthony gallo, dali, mordaunt short, kef ,usher etc.. to name a few. These are audiophile grade equipment so expect to pay a premium.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
bose all the way. assuming you may go for ranges may be beyond 15-20000Rs. , options are endless...

Enjoy~!

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
Bose: Overpriced/meant for people who have money to blow and don't want to tweak the sound much!
JBL: Flat sound no quality! Screw the flamers!
Yamaha : Expensive again and heavy bass not much quality sound.
Onkyo: Quality sound decent price. Check reviews of HT-S3300 for Rs. 22-25k there is no better deal in the market, comes with AVR and 660W RMS 5.1 speakers/downfiring woofer.
No idea about the rest. Sound and Video is very subjective. You might like BOSE your friend might feel nakamichi is way better etc. So try to get a demo.

For PC users on budget: Edifier c3 for 6-7k is the best bet!

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
I think this cost is for Bose headphones...normal 2.1 speaker setup starts from 40k i suppose...not sure.

lol i think ur right. so as i mentioned since budget is no consideration, options are endless. can go to lakhs i guess.

Enjoy~!

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I can c dat lots of people support BOSE.....& I've heard dat even the tiny BOSE speakers
produce immense sound.......

what r DOLBY speakers my frnd told me dat in these speakers u will not hear any squeeking or scratching sound even if u set the volume to MAX is true???

Read this
Arkangyls Great Big Audio Post - [H]ard|Forum
Logitech is known as Logicrap around here, and for good reason.

For roughly what you pay, you could have gotten these M-Audio AV40s or the D1080Mkii and been blown away by the quality.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
logitech, intex are craps for long terms.... avoid them. no idea abt dolby, but ya base as someone asking is true to have excellent sound. its bound to be high priced.

Enjoy~!

l

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Klipsh pro media 2.1 is great for the price. It recently took over jamo and has lots of high end options that surpass bose easily.

Top Bottom