Best Sound Quality Speakers??

These look awesome man!!!! How much is the warranty ?? Also do they have a 5.1 setup?

If you see the review. Their gaming headphone was awesome. They have just entered into speaker business. Their warranty is 2 years. If you are low on budget you can also look for SP2200 series. It produces big gaming sound in small package

Someone moving form Logitech Z2300 into SP 2500 will see the difference in quality

Introduction - Corsair SP2500 2.1 Speaker System Review | [H]ard|OCP

Last edited:

amit.chaddha

Right off the assembly line
Hi Forum Members,

I need your help. I checked with Logitech dealer in Mumbai he mentioned that Logitech Z2300 production is stopped around the world is it true should i go for Z623 or is it somehow u can get me Z2300 but will i get complete support from logitech team for any issues or not. Apart from Logitech Z 623 which one is best speakers in India with service support i can get? Edifier or Klipsh Promedia. i am ready to put in around 8,500 max Rs but it should be 1 time quality need your help please

Amit Chaddha 9930991764
amit.chaddha@hotmail.com

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
yep ;) .. isko laga dala to room hila dala... :D
hehe! Hell yeah to that! Rocking speakers for the price man. :)

Read this
Arkangyls Great Big Audio Post - [H]ard|Forum
Logitech is known as Logicrap around here, and for good reason.
My friend, many things are known as bull / craps here and there. For speakers, trust no one but your ears. If its good to you, rest doesn't matter at all. :)

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
Edifier C3. :p
Hi Forum Members,

I need your help. I checked with Logitech dealer in Mumbai he mentioned that Logitech Z2300 production is stopped around the world is it true should i go for Z623 or is it somehow u can get me Z2300 but will i get complete support from logitech team for any issues or not. Apart from Logitech Z 623 which one is best speakers in India with service support i can get? Edifier or Klipsh Promedia. i am ready to put in around 8,500 max Rs but it should be 1 time quality need your help please

Amit Chaddha 9930991764
amit.chaddha@hotmail.com

d3p

PowerHouse
If you can buy it from bangalore, then contact neoteric Systems Bangalore. If i'm not wrong, then they are the authorised distributers & sellers of Logitech in Bangalore. Even though the model is phased out, you can still have a proper warranty claimed from them from the date of the purchase. Hope it helps.

If money is not the factor, then go with Bose Companion Series.

@Karanth85 :- logitech Z-623 costs roughly 7k in Bangalore & the build & sound quality is so crappy, when compared to Z2300. I'm just wondering how these speakers are THX Certified F***ing no idea.

Try ONKYO & find the difference.

@Amit.Chaddha: Try Altec Lancing MX6021, cost around 6k & got good reviews too.

Last edited:

techplugger

You can go for Altec Lansing MX 6021 Expressionist Ultra Speaker System these speakers are fantastic in quality,bass and volume also. I am also using Altec Lansing MX 6021 Expressionist Ultra Speaker System,they are just awesome. I bought them from ratetorate.in.You too can choose them as i found their service to be commendable.

amit.chaddha

You can go for Altec Lansing MX 6021 Expressionist Ultra Speaker System these speakers are fantastic in quality,bass and volume also. I am also using Altec Lansing MX 6021 Expressionist Ultra Speaker System,they are just awesome. I bought them from ratetorate.in.You too can choose them as i found their service to be commendable.

Thanks but I heard that MX 6021 is not magnetically shielded and interferes with Wifi or mobile signals is it true?

I can shell out around 8 to 8500Rs? But i want the best piece i was interested for Logitech Z2300 sad production has stopped. kindly advise? Do we get Edifier in India?

If you can buy it from bangalore, then contact neoteric Systems Bangalore. If i'm not wrong, then they are the authorised distributers & sellers of Logitech in Bangalore. Even though the model is phased out, you can still have a proper warranty claimed from them from the date of the purchase. Hope it helps.

If money is not the factor, then go with Bose Companion Series.

@Karanth85 :- logitech Z-623 costs roughly 7k in Bangalore & the build & sound quality is so crappy, when compared to Z2300. I'm just wondering how these speakers are THX Certified F***ing no idea.

Try ONKYO & find the difference.

@Amit.Chaddha: Try Altec Lancing MX6021, cost around 6k & got good reviews too.

Hi Dep,

Thanks for your response Could you give me the number of the Bangalore dealer please i think you yourself are using Logitech Z2300? How is it does it give you a blast of music where in you can hear beats and guitar strings, the best or just OK ?
Onkyo is a chinese or an japanese brand never heard? Kindly ellaborate?

My Budget is around 8k to 8.2k

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
Hey amith,

Z2300 shakes my small world from last 2-1/2 year.

I Contacted Neoterics on these below numbers.
080-42434112, 42434113, & got to know the product got his End of Life & last piece they sold was on Dec-2010.

So tough luck man.

Best Buy go with Altec Lancing MX6021 or if can afford then get a Seinh..Headphone, which will never disturb others.

Enjoy & all the best.

nvrmndryo

Mr.Awesome
how is the logitech z-5500 . its thx certified , n iv read like 50 diff websites , everyone said they r amzing .. anyone heard 'em ?

nvrmndryo

Mr.Awesome
i bought logitech z-5500 yesterday , they are amazing ... at full volume bass is solid... crystal clear sound ,,
best speakers i have ever heard !!

Top Bottom