• Mohan Lal

Votes: 7 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
That's strange.Why is Hrithik Roshan not in the list? He is an extremely talented actor.I could also say the same for John Abraham if give good roles like in Zinda & Karm.But Hrithik definitely needs to be up there.Regardless of the tenure he is been in this industry for.:)

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ + 10000000000000000000000

HRITHIK RULEZZZZ!!! *www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sign/sign0100.gif

You just have to watch his Koi Mil Gaya to know how good an actor he is. No one in the Indian film industry could have done that role so well. HE has every thing - good looks, good physique, is a great dancer, has a strong screen prescence and can do any role perfectly.

vijubizz

Broken In
Mammootty & Kamal Hasan have won the National award for 3 times..... Mohanlal,Ajay devgun,om puri 2 times...So I prefer them.....But my vote of course for Mohanlal....:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^ + 10000000000000000000000

HRITHIK RULEZZZZ!!! *www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sign/sign0100.gif

You just have to watch his Koi Mil Gaya to know how good an actor he is. No one in the Indian film industry could have done that role so well. HE has every thing - good looks, good physique, is a great dancer, has a strong screen prescence and can do any role perfectly.
Although I didn't fancy Koi Mil Gaya that much I would rate his performance in Mission Kashmir as Altaf the highest.Albeit the movie being vastly under rated.The agression & the intesity of his character was truly awesome.I would like to see him rise above the chocolate boy roles & get into some serious character like Mission Kashmir for a change.His screen presence in Dhoom II was enough to pull audiences to the theaters although the movie was pure garbage, his verstality still holds.:D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ His performance in Fiza was also mind-blowing.

About Koi Mil Gaya, I didn't particularly fancy the movie much myself. But it's his performance that elevates what was a rather mediocre movie, especially his expressions. For e.g. in the scene where the bad guys hit him with the basketball and the one where he is sitting with the idol of Lord Krishna, asking what he had done wrong to be born like this. That particular scene always makes me a bit emo. :D

About Dhoom 2, you are right. It's because of Hrithik that the movie was successful. He has this knack of making even a mediocre movie seem good. Without him nobody would've watched the movie, even if Aishwarya would have been nude in the movie. Well, maybe a few. :p

I've never seen anyone give such awesome expressions. He truly is a fantastic actor.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^True.Fiza could have been potrayed in a better way.The end IMO was a huge let down.All that iron pumping & all Hrithik did was shoot the person towards the end.What a waste? ;) But still he had some good moments in that.

If you look at his career graph he hit a low with his performances in Sooraj Barjatya films.At one point after watching Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon, I thought he had lost all his credibility in that film.But thankfully after that he had matured a lot.Roles in Koi Mil Gaya, KKRISH & Dhoom 2 are adding different shades to his character.All that cliche of his movies only working with his father is totally rubbish.IMO provided a good script & a proper director he could easily pull off an excellent performace.:)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Koi mil gaya was the only film in whcih Hrithik really acted..In the other ones he tried to show off more Brawn than brain and tried to move ahead..kkrish was patheitc..he looked and acted pathetic...actually there was nothing to act for..poorly crafted film with a stupid storyline.he invariably fails in films which need him to portray some expression..courtroom scenes in Jodha akbar were a pain to watch...hes yet to perform in a movie that needs him to ooze out feelings and show a sense of character..like abhishek in GURU and YUVA,KK menon in all his films,etc etc.even john abraham outclasses him when it comes to films..
DHoom 2 was a nonsense movie..people went there to see hrithik dance and ash strip..abhishek was a scrapegoat made to dance to in the middle... actually dhoom 2 took much from Dhoom where John set the roads on fire..Hrithik's acting leaves much to be desired ...

but we cant take away his brilliant dancing skills,his good acting..and hopefully he will grow better as he progresses..

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
I think Amitach is the best...He is really versatile and has been performing consistently from the past 35 years or so..

Among the actors of today, I find Hrithik to be the best....

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Among actors of today. Rahul bose is way ahead of the competion when it comes to Acting...hrithik is all candy floss..abhishek throws up a few decent performances here and there with GURU,YUVA and SARKAR RAj. John went to the oscars with WATER..lots to choose..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom