28. Irfan Khan
29. Punith Rajkumar
30. Nana Patekar
31. Prakash Raj

My choice is Kamal hasan

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Woah dude, this is absurd, you're generalizing too much here, can't decide.

And wouldn't it be better if its named best Indian movie Hero rather than Actor?

And I don't know Vikram, Simbhu, Ajith, Vijay, Surya...

But still not to disappoint you, my choice would be Mohan Lal.

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Hitboxx said:
Woah dude, this is absurd, you're generalizing too much here, can't decide.

And wouldn't it be better if its named best Indian movie Hero rather than Actor?

And I don't know Vikram, Simbhu, Ajith, Vijay, Surya...

But still not to disappoint you, my choice would be Mohan Lal.

Are you crazy, vikram got National award for his work on PITHAMAGAN, also in ANNIYAN he played 3 roles, and in KANDA SWAMI he is going to play 5 faces, i think he is 2nd best two do some thing different after Kamal Hasan

Surya for GHAJINI

Also wait for Simbhu latest release to know why i included him in the chart

prasad_den

Padawan
Batistabomb said:
Are you crazy, vikram got National award for his work on PITHAMAGAN, also in ANNIYAN he played 3 roles, and in KANDA SWAMI he is going to play 5 faces, i think he is 2nd best two do some thing different after Kamal Hasan

Surya for GHAJINI

Also wait for Simbhu latest release to know why i included him in the chart
Dude... not everyone watches tamil movies here.. :D
And yeah, it's too much generalised. Comparing amitabh with kamal hassan and surya and simbhu is tooo much,, :D

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
azzu said:
who the hell VOTED for the Crappy chiranjeevi ??
its not u batista ..na?

surely not iam,i was for kamal hasan, but why r u hatred of him, he is tollywood mega star na ?

prasad_den said:
Dude... not everyone watches tamil movies here.. :D
And yeah, it's too much generalised. Comparing amitabh with kamal hassan and surya and simbhu is tooo much,, :D

how one can compare amitabh with kamal, Amitabh is Indian Legend, i just want to know who majority likes so

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
hey Batista how d hell do u forgot akshay kumar in ur Poll
i DEMAND to close this THREAD :D :D (though our demands wont full fill)
like prasad bro said "the poll/thread would be better titled "Which actor do you like the most..??"

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Batistabomb said:
sorry to ask, who is rajpal yadav

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif

Rajpal Yadav is an Indian actor who is known for his eccentric comedy and villainous roles.He belongs to the Shahjahanpur district of Uttar Pradesh.He has a fan base in India and throughout the world.

In 2005 he played the leading role and wrote the screenplay for the film Main, Mere Patni Aur Woh which got him positive reviews. He also got acclaim for his comic roles in movies like Hungama, Waqt: The Race Against Time, Malamaal Weekly and Chup Chup Ke. Rajpal Yadav has put his trademark role into bollywood movies as a great comedy actor. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/26.gif

yep rajpal yadav and paresh rawal rulezzz *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/4.gif
akshay kumar , Big B *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/113.gif

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Now this is too much !!! .. not to start any kind of slurs here.. but I think it would have been better if the thread concentrated on the Best "Living Actors Of Bollywood". The fact is that there are/were brilliant local actors in many Indian languages and it is true that they were not popular/known all over India but the fact remains that they are/were brilliant. Many of those listed above are really briiliant (concentrating on ACTING).. but for my part I would go for Kamal Hassan followed by Big B and Amir Khan. The pathetic fact remains that with all these grand acting jewels present, very few bollywood movies have actually utilized their talents.. I severely detest the modern crap of the crop.... !!!!

About the South Indian actors and movies, I have only seen one "Athadu" with english subtitles.. and so I cannot comment on the reknowned south indian actors.

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
rockthegod said:
Now this is too much !!! .. not to start any kind of slurs here.. but I think it would have been better if the thread concentrated on the Best "Living Actors Of Bollywood". The fact is that there are/were brilliant local actors in many Indian languages and it is true that they were not popular/known all over India but the fact remains that they are/were brilliant. Many of those listed above are really briiliant (concentrating on ACTING).. but for my part I would go for Kamal Hassan followed by Big B and Amir Khan. The pathetic fact remains that with all these grand acting jewels present, very few bollywood movies have actually utilized their talents.. I severely detest the modern crap of the crop.... !!!!

About the South Indian actors and movies, I have only seen one "Athadu" with english subtitles.. and so I cannot comment on the reknowned south indian actors.

yes mahesh babu starrer ATHADU, he is ultimate in Andhra

Rockstar11 said:
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif

Rajpal Yadav is an Indian actor who is known for his eccentric comedy and villainous roles.He belongs to the Shahjahanpur district of Uttar Pradesh.He has a fan base in India and throughout the world.

In 2005 he played the leading role and wrote the screenplay for the film Main, Mere Patni Aur Woh which got him positive reviews. He also got acclaim for his comic roles in movies like Hungama, Waqt: The Race Against Time, Malamaal Weekly and Chup Chup Ke. Rajpal Yadav has put his trademark role into bollywood movies as a great comedy actor. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/26.gif

yep rajpal yadav and paresh rawal rulezzz *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/4.gif
akshay kumar , Big B *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/113.gif

thanks, i know him

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Batistabomb said:
I THOUGHT SHARUKH will be lead here, he had lots of fans in bollywood na?
Well, we all have our point of views, all SRK can do is hop onto some Karan Johar or Farah Khan and cry. He can't do comedy, nor action nor period dramas. Worst of all, he plays just himself and doesn't play the character in most of his films. OSO is his pathetic attempt at comedy.

If you ask me, Akshay Kumar is far better than him in the men of the same era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom