• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Hitboxx said:
Well, we all have our point of views, all SRK can do is hop onto some Karan Johar or Farah Khan and cry. He can't do comedy, nor action nor period dramas. Worst of all, he plays just himself and doesn't play the character in most of his films. OSO is his pathetic attempt at comedy.

If you ask me, Akshay Kumar is far better than him in the men of the same era.

you are right we can't see his comedy roles

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
There is a major diversity between the South and the North Indian fans. The south Indians think that they are always neglected by their northern counterparts and the Bollywood film industry. Well as I do not know any of the south Indian languages I cannot judge the actors working in them honestly. But even then, actors like Kamal Hassan, Mamooty, Sivaji Ganesan, Chiru (Chiranjeevi) are living legends. In terms of acting neither Aamir or Akshay Kumar nor Shahrukh (personal favorite) come anyway near them.

My vote goes to Amitabh :)

Disclaimer: These are personal views only. If someone finds them hurting their feelings/sentiments, take a walk. I don't care.

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
gagan007 said:
There is a major diversity between the South and the North Indian fans. The south Indians think that they are always neglected by their northern counterparts and the Bollywood film industry. Well as I do not know any of the south Indian languages I cannot judge the actors working in them honestly. But even then, actors like Kamal Hassan, Mamooty, Sivaji Ganesan, Chiru (Chiranjeevi) are living legends. In terms of acting neither Aamir or Akshay Kumar nor Shahrukh (personal favorite) come anyway near them.

My vote goes to Amitabh :)

Disclaimer: These are personal views only. If someone finds them hurting their feelings/sentiments, take a walk. I don't care.

you are right , kamal, mamotti,chiru has more than 30 years of industry experience and shivaji ganeshan is a legend for them

casual_gamer

In the zone
not even a single actor from sandalwood(kannada) added in the list. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/112.gif Anyway, i would choose Dr.Rajkumar, Kamal hassan and Amitabh bachan.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Aamir Khan. His action is so natural that you feel as if it's all true. Shahrukh acting is good but he overacts a lot and shows too much expression. Like shaking too much at the end of the movie "Chak De India" when Indian team wins world cup.

Only other actor with such pure acting is "Jayasudha", old generation actress. For proof, watch her acting in telugu movie "Amma Naanna Oo Tamila Ammayi", played Heroes mommy character. And she was awarded "Sahaja Nati" award by film industry (meaning Natural actress).

nix

WTF? no hrithik roshan in the poll??

SRK and amitabh can act well. so can hrithik. but i like hrithik more because he is a better human. amitabh is a land grabber. SRK's movies are all hype and no substance. hrithik is down to earth, he is good.

remember SRK 's donation to tsunami victims? he had presented the check to the PM and posed for cameras...

the hrithik parody (pepsi ad) in 2000 was also SRK's brainchild.

SRK resorts to cheap publicity like showing the OSO poster in a cricket match.

SRK is so modest, he yells "am the best" and "am the king/badshah" from atop rooftops.

hrithik is the best...

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
nix said:
WTF? no hrithik roshan in the poll??

SRK and amitabh can act well. so can hrithik. but i like hrithik more because he is a better human. amitabh is a land grabber. SRK's movies are all hype and no substance. hrithik is down to earth, he is good.

remember SRK 's donation to tsunami victims? he had presented the check to the PM and posed for cameras...

the hrithik parody (pepsi ad) in 2000 was also SRK's brainchild.

SRK resorts to cheap publicity like showing the OSO poster in a cricket match.

SRK is so modest, he yells "am the best" and "am the king/badshah" from atop rooftops.

hrithik is the best...

hritik has not even 10 years of experience to compete with above legends in the poll, any way he was the good actor well done in krishh

The_Devil_Himself said:
again for all you ignorant noobs Rajpal Yadav rules!

sorry for not including this legend in the poll , we can't edit poll na

Last edited:

nix

hrithik doesnt have to have 10 years experience...this is not like a job for which you gain experience and become better. some people just have it...like hrithik... shah rukh cannot pull off acting like hrithik roshan....

praka123

left this forum longback
SRK for his old movies like darr,yes boss,baazigar et aland his act to win the audience!.

ajayritik

Technomancer
My Personal favorite is Ajay Devgan.
With regards to Hritik Roshan I think he is a good actor. It's not fair to compare him with Shahrukh or any other actors before him coz they have worked for longer period and with more number of films. I feel everyone has his own style of acting. I admit that unlike other professions in films it's not very important to have lots of experience to be an actor. But at the same time there are many actors who started out as not being so good with acting but gradually they improved their acting skills. I wouldnt like to mention their names as some of you may get offended. There are always exceptions with actors being good right from their first movie.

ajayritik said:
My Personal favorite is Ajay Devgan.
With regards to Hritik Roshan I think he is a good actor. It's not fair to compare him with Shahrukh or any other actors before him coz they have worked for longer period and with more number of films. I feel everyone has his own style of acting. I admit that unlike other professions in films it's not very important to have lots of experience to be an actor. But at the same time there are many actors who started out as not being so good with acting but gradually they improved their acting skills. I wouldnt like to mention their names as some of you may get offended. There are always exceptions with actors being good right from their first movie.
no wonder your name is ajayrithik... The NOTW

Yes, there are many who mature over time, but its only natural. Infact, any actor who does NOT mature over time can be safely called as $ucking big time in front of others.

karnivore

in your face..
None of the above.

The real good ones r not in the list, perhaps because u haven't heard of them. Fair enough. How about Nasiruddin Shah, Om Puri, and since "actor" is now a days a unisex word, Shabana Azmi, late Smita Patil, among others. And i am not even mentioning some incredible actors from Bengal. The list would then become, never ending.

I have, of course, taken the liberty of assuming, that u mean "ACTORS" as in actors and not heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom