Best camera phone with 3.5mm jack under 12k

himangshu

Fluidic design!!!
As the title says it, I want the best Camera phone with 3.5mm jack under 12k. It should atleast have a 3.2mp cam with autofocus and flash.

Soumik

Padawan
Try out Samsung Star Superb or Nokia C6. Both have decent 5 mp cameras with autofocus and flash. Video is not good in either, but C6 better comparatively. Also, c6 is a smartphone with querty with a lot better screen resolution. Though the UI is a lot worse than that of Star Superb.
Also, if u can get Samsung Jet in ur budget, its got a very decent camera too.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
hey man..I think N73 is the best camera in that range. But its quite old.

Is your phone a matrick finishing gift?

C6 is good cam phone.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ Xperai X10? X10 mini? X10 pro? X8? which one?

@himangshu, only 3.2Mp camera & 3.5mm jack? no other features important? if so theres ton of mobiles.

Soumik

Padawan
The used to be a Motorola zine with xenon flash and also a SE K810i with similar features. They were very good camera phones. They should be falling in ur budget, provided u find them anywhere. IMO currently nokia and samsung cameras are better than others.

pauldmps

Banned
Nokia: C5, C6, 5800XM, E5, C3-01, 5530, X2-00

HTC: Smart

SE: Xperia X10 Mini

Samsung: S8000 Jet, M7600 Beat DJ

LG: KM900 Arena

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
As the title says it, I want the best Camera phone with 3.5mm jack under 12k. It should atleast have a 3.2mp cam with autofocus and flash.

though I'm not very expert at recommending cell phone here's my three picks for you ;-)

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini

Nokia E5

Nokia C6

azzu

AJJU

Se hazel and Elm ..i know they dont have 3.5 mm jack ..but i dont think that would be such a problem coz one can easily find an converter

or u can go with The good old nokia n79..An excellent snapper and has all u want

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Looks ugly, terrible form-factor, poor VFM, crappy OS, not a touchscreen (which does not justifies its price)

Top Bottom