Best camera phone with 3.5mm jack under 12k

aroraanant

Explorer
@pauldmps ^^^^

Yaar u people just don't like the screen resolution but if we compare with other phones like that of nokia and samsung its very good...
As a whole the phone is very good that too for 12-13K and meets all the needs of OP :)
I don't know why but I don't like LG,Samsung and nokia phones,Though I have got my hands on all high end phones of Samsung and LG but I didn't liked any....thats y I m suggesting HTC...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I don't know why but I don't like LG,Samsung and nokia phones,Though I have got my hands on all high end phones of Samsung and LG but I didn't liked any....thats y I m suggesting HTC...

At high end HTC maybe better but at this range Optimus One is winnning the race at the moment

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Yaar u people just don't like the screen resolution but if we compare with other phones like that of nokia and samsung its very good...

how does it fair against Ace? smaller screen, no flash in camera, android 2.1 (upgradable to 2.2), super slow processor & still asks for 13-14k. its a joke to recommend such a mobile.

oh screen resolution sucks BTW.

I don't know why but I don't like LG,Samsung and nokia phones

if you don't like, please do yourself a favor, keep it to yourself & don't recommend an outdated mobile. you are just increasing your post count.

Though I have got my hands on all high end phones of Samsung and LG but I didn't liked any....thats y I m suggesting HTC...

if you want to suggest HTC, suggest to wait for HTC Wildfire S.

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^^
I would like to contradict you on that part...
No one can compare LG with HTC, these two have no comparisons.
And now if we compare wildfire with Optimus1 then wildfire has a better camera and Wildfire has HTC Sense UI.
Every thing has some pros and cons.
if I would be at that place then I would surely go for HTC.
So I m suggesting OP from my point of view...

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
@pauldmps ^^^^

As a whole the phone is very good that too for 12-13K and meets all the needs of OP :)

At wildfire's screen resolution, more than 50% apps in the android market don't work. Most games don't work. Browsing is a big hassle as text is pixelated and unclear unless you zoom to very close levels. Reading documents is impossible at that resolution.

LG Optimus One is VFM at that price point, because it packs twice as many pixels in the same screen size.

aroraanant

Explorer
@Sam
Wildfire is available with Android 2.2 in the market(no need to upgrade it from 2.1 o 2.2),it is done by the company only...
Yes Wildfire S is good but no one knows when it is going to come and i guess OP needs to buy a phone now and is not going to wait for a month or so for Wildfire S.
And also would agree with u that is a little bit old but as I have mentioned earlier also ACCORDING TO ME it is the best phone available in the market for 12-13K...
And in the last but not least,its feels good holding a HTC in hand then holding a Nokia,Samsung,LG :p

OP
himangshu

himangshu

Fluidic design!!!
Guys i can wait for more than 2 months!

So will Wildfire S be a good choice?

aroraanant

Explorer

Most probably Wildfire S will be launched in a month or so...And if u wish to buy after 2 months then I guess many other phones will also be available in the market by that time and many phone which are currently out of your budget will get cheaper too :)

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
@aroraanant
Serious HTC like other dislike issues.......but don;t dust go on recommending just coz it is your personal preference......
Compare the actual devices and not your liking or disliking....if you want to recommend someone something.......be impartial as much as u can... ;-)

@OP
no decent cam devices in this range....as touchscreen devices mainly suck at photography..except for a few high end one's......the likes of N73 and K750i were better.....

Better go for a camera+low end mobile option imo.......

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@himangshu, problem with Wildfire S i guess will be its asking price. if you can get Optimus One now. i know no flash & cam is 3Mp but the pics are sharp enough. also 5Mp camera doesn't mean the pics wil be sharp until it uses some good sensor.

OP
himangshu

himangshu

Fluidic design!!!
I have a nokia 6303i Classic. But now it is giving me problems.

It had a 3.2mp cam with autofocus and dual L.E.D flash.

So i wanted a phone with the same camera features!

Top Bottom