Believe it or not: Diet coke can kill sperms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Switch to healthy alternatives appy and tropicana juices.

For the coke and pepsi maniacs who have been shocked by this thread, eat black pepper :)

iinfi

mekalodu
i wonder whether it causes infertility.
i think it will kill sperms only if you pour it over your *i*k before starting to ***k. so u wont need *****ms.
thats it!!

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
From Beer..You got only Beer Belly
Coke/Pepesi..Can clean up your pockets and Germs in u r tummy and sperms in u r mini bag

eBRo

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
Ah!! these researchers will write anything...no brains at all..they only write these kind of articles to get more attention's towards them nobody has any proof and even coke has their own LAb where evrything are been tested no such symptoms at al...Coke is safe..

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Ah!! these researchers will write anything...no brains at all..they only write these kind of articles to get more attention's towards them nobody has any proof and even coke has their own LAb where evrything are been tested no such symptoms at al...Coke is safe..

:D

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Due to concerns about my weight:)D), I have stopped all these about a month ago. Now, i find myself running away from 'limbu sharbat' also. Also, I have only half-a-cup of tea and skip my noon meal. Lets hope I slim down :D

I am even thinking of cutting down sugar from my tea/coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom