Believe it or not: Diet coke can kill sperms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Studies that suggested sodas such as Coke and Pepsi kill sperms and exotic lap dancers make more money when they are at peak fertility have been awarded the 2008 Ig Nobel prize.

In 1980s, when researcher Deborah Anderson of Harvard Medical School's birth- control laboratory discovered that "Coca Cola douches" were being used as a type of contraception at the all-girl Catholic boarding school she had attended in Puerto Rico, she decided to test it.

For the study, Anderson, medical student Sharee Umpierre and gynaecologist, Joe Hill mixed four different types of Coke with sperm in test tubes.

More...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Is it only Diet Coke or normal coke too? I got more aerated drink in me than blood itself.

karnivore

in your face..
@imav & @iron

Relax. This study says that the other study (the one that says coke results in spermicide) is not too accurate. And this one also got the IgNobel prize this year.

So does this study.

However, avoid coke and pepsi.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol: Hahahahah, I seriously hate these Coke/Pepsi and that stupid Maggi too.....I rarely drink soft drinks and eat Maggi :lol:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I think I need to switch to Maazaa (it's too sweet) or Ice Tea (not easily available). :(

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Switch to Aarey Energee and Masala Doodh :p
I absolutely love them.
Arre Energy totally rox. But it's not as readily available now. The no. of Arey stalls has decreased and very hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom