Battlefield 3

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Pls add me to the platoon. My name is poisXon in Battlelog!

- - - Updated - - -

Also doods,
This has mostly happened in the past few days. I click on a server and then the game initializes, comes to logging in but then the game closes and shows, 'You have been disconnected from EA Online (1)'. Why is this? Also this problem to some extent coincides with origin not loading properly, I guess!

Pls help me!

gameranand

Living to Play
Pls add me to the platoon. My name is poisXon in Battlelog!

- - - Updated - - -

Also doods,
This has mostly happened in the past few days. I click on a server and then the game initializes, comes to logging in but then the game closes and shows, 'You have been disconnected from EA Online (1)'. Why is this? Also this problem to some extent coincides with origin not loading properly, I guess!

Pls help me!

Do you have a stable internet connection because a single second disconnection is enough to disconnect you from server.

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
I have the worst Internet Connection ever. But thanks anyways guys, cos I fixed it! Just had to update PunkBuster manually.

And btw, if some of you guys have heat up issues, which I think most of you won't have, just limit the FPS to 60. This can be done by many ways, using both third-party softwares or modifying user.cfg file in the directory!

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Battlefield 3 for Rs.49.95 - 95% off
*www.origin.com/en-in/store/buy/50182/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

Top Bottom