Battlefield 3

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Any one getting issue with battlefield browse plugin? I have installed the latest one but it still keeps asking.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Any one getting issue with battlefield browse plugin? I have installed the latest one but it still keeps asking.

Try downloading with different web browser . Also Make sure Plugin is not running in task manager . Lastly sign out then log in back before starting download .

DDIF

Custom User Title
Try downloading with different web browser . Also Make sure Plugin is not running in task manager . Lastly sign out then log in back before starting download .
Try changing the browser, I don't like Chrome but I've seen that for BF3/BattleLog it is very fast and good.

kapilove77

Padawan
Why the hell they kicking me out. Getting this Message.

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'HandsomeKapil' (for 1210 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced an Unofficial MBi Ban for the GUID e3c9fc0f. [Admin Decision]

gameranand

Living to Play

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'HandsomeKapil' (for 1210 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced an Unofficial MBi Ban for the GUID e3c9fc0f. [Admin Decision]

Update your Punkbuster Manually.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
My interweb is down so couldn't join. The issue I was having was fixed with the latest update.

kapilove77

Padawan
Update and still got that problem. I think i got banned for no reason. -.-

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'HandsomeKapil' (for 1205 minutes) ... Prior Kick/Ban.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door

PBBans | UMBi - BanID 37506 (e3c9fc0f | Battlefield 3)

PBBans | MBi - Check GUID

might be personal vendetta ban...seeing a lot of this lately..specially on the Indian scene.

Top Bottom