Battlefield 3

DDIF

Custom User Title
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

Okay, 3 years owned and started playing just now. Seems good.
Whom of you are interested in Indian BF3 Server?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Okay, 3 years owned and started playing just now. Seems good.
Whom of you are interested in Indian BF3 Server?

Well there have been quite a few BF3 Indian server , but mostly all go down after 15-20 days , mostly because of hackers and inactivity . Well I am up for bf3 indian server anyday , provided it should have all 3 modes (Conquest/Rush/TDM) .

Nerevarine

Incarnate

I dont think indian server is officially supported.. all the servers i see are from singapore

Pasapa

Live to die another day

Downloaded BF3 on a 512 kbps connection after more than 100 hours of downloading.. I thank my friends , my family and god for helping me get through this horrific time period..

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Downloaded BF3 on a 512 kbps connection after more than 100 hours of downloading.. I thank my friends , my family and god for helping me get through this horrific time period..

I know that feel bro ... I too download BF3 and BF4 on 512 kbps .. *shivers*

icebags

Technomancer

I know that feel bro ... I too download BF3 and BF4 on 512 kbps .. *shivers*
u ppl take headache too much, u should have put it on download and be left for some holiday destination for 4 days na ? like bankok or singapore ....... :eek:

DDIF

Custom User Title

Well there have been quite a few BF3 Indian server , but mostly all go down after 15-20 days , mostly because of hackers and inactivity . Well I am up for bf3 indian server anyday , provided it should have all 3 modes (Conquest/Rush/TDM) .

I dont think indian server is officially supported.. all the servers i see are from singapore

Yes you are right, Indian servers are not fully supported. Only one company used to provide Indian BF3/BF4 servers, it was multiplay.
I and some other people bought their CSGO server because of their good price and low latency, but the stupid CSGO hackers tried to DDoS their server.
So the company where they were hosting their machines (I think Tata) shutdown and terminated their service without any notice to them (multiplay).
They left Indian market after that incident and swore not to return.
All we can do is host on Singapore servers, ping will be high for some and normal for some, there is no other option. Even if we can buy a Dedicated machine, EA only allow big companies to host BF3/BF4.

Pasapa

Live to die another day

Started playing it , infantry combat's easy like in bf4 but the game always has a blue tint to it and its quite difficult to see the enemy players..

Gen.Libeb

Padawan

I haven't seen any Indian server yet in the few days that I've played, I even played on a Bangladesh server on Tuesday !!!

Started playing it , infantry combat's easy like in bf4 but the game always has a blue tint to it and its quite difficult to see the enemy players..

You playing first time and finding it easy ??
I keep on dying often, its like most of the players are pros, I cant kill even on being prone or keeping steady others gun me down while running.

Pasapa

Live to die another day

You playing first time and finding it easy ??
I keep on dying often, its like most of the players are pros, I cant kill even on being prone or keeping steady others gun me down while running.

i have played bf4 for like 130 hours , bf3 is not very different . so once i got the correct sensitivity it seems easy..

SunE

Professional Newbie

For those of you who are just starting out, watch some tutorial videos by LevelCap on youtube. It'll really help you out. I watched them after having played the game for about an year but I still manged to take my gameplay to a whole new level.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Yes you are right, Indian servers are not fully supported. Only one company used to provide Indian BF3/BF4 servers, it was multiplay.
I and some other people bought their CSGO server because of their good price and low latency, but the stupid CSGO hackers tried to DDoS their server.
So the company where they were hosting their machines (I think Tata) shutdown and terminated their service without any notice to them (multiplay).
They left Indian market after that incident and swore not to return.
All we can do is host on Singapore servers, ping will be high for some and normal for some, there is no other option. Even if we can buy a Dedicated machine, EA only allow big companies to host BF3/BF4.

even then, I find most singapore servers give 90-100 ping which is good enough for Multiplayer IMO..

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

even then, I find most singapore servers give 90-100 ping which is good enough for Multiplayer IMO..

I play on a Singapore server. They always play the metro map with total 64 players. Ping 80.
Look out for agent_tashi

DDIF

Custom User Title

I play on a Singapore server. They always play the metro map with total 64 players. Ping 80.
Look out for agent_tashi

I agree, I get 93 to 104 ms ping on most Singapore servers. The thing is, there is always a long queue to join the game. If most people are interested here then we can get our own server in Singapore, a 32 slot server would cost 3036/- INR/month.

Pasapa

Live to die another day

The server's are filled with noobs , great time to do kill whore.

Top Bottom