Battlefield 3

chris

In the zone
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

MP is what runs on FB2.0, SP runs on UE3.

I read somewhere MP use FB, but my single player shows up FB2.0 when starting and nothing about UE3.

PM me if you need BF3 key, only get it is you can download ~20 GB of game through origin.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

which MoH are you guys talking about MoH 2010 or Warfighter? Warfighter uses FB2

abhidev

Human Spambot

Man these servers with their names containing Noobs are a joke... I am just gonna stay away from them.... Killed 3 and died 22 times :banghead:

nikku_hot123

In the zone

Man these servers with their names containing Noobs are a joke... I am just gonna stay away from them.... Killed 3 and died 22 times :banghead:

Lol. I think they are just trolls. Pros comes to noob servers to just improve their K/D ratio.

Monk

Journeyman

As i said before most 'noob' servers have bunch of lvl 100's with M16A3 farming kills. Stay clear of any noob server, if you really are looking for beginner server join one with 'Rank Cap' :)

abhidev

Human Spambot
Ohhh.... But there are around 10 servers with ping less than 200 for me... Abd most of them are team death matches :( ...I like playing conquests :D

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

Finished downloading BF3 :D

Installed .

It is sooo confusing :(

Installed .

And I am getting this error many times

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'AlluAzad' (for 0 minutes) ... Time Out trying to Update PB Client

chris

In the zone

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'AlluAzad' (for 0 minutes) ... Time Out trying to Update PB Client

Do you have any firewall ? Try stopping AV/Firewall and run the game.

Reloaded

In the zone

Installed .

And I am getting this error many times

check my video for solution :wink:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

I am getting 300-340 pings everywhere be it US , Europe , Japan , Singapore .
DAFAK!

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

Updated PB manually :) I hope now the problems will be gone .

Firewall is correctly configured .

Top Bottom