Battlefield 3

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

Thanks for the tip...in those huge maps ppl are pro pilots too...they gun down you even when you are in a tank...will try other maps

you know.. some times even pro tankers get destoryed by Pro Pilots, s18000RPM is the best Tank driver in TDF, but still a good pilot can take him out. I cannot recall anyone else who is that good at Tank in TDF ATM :p , what usually happens in that when a pro pilot joins a server he almost always has his wingman with him, so the round is as good as lost.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Ohhh...for a tank to be effective you need to have someone to manage the machine gun and also who can repair the tank or else it gets tough against the choppers

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Ohhh...for a tank to be effective you need to have someone to manage the machine gun and also who can repair the tank or else it gets tough against the choppers

TDF has a better Tank Squad :p , We can defend against Heli, but not jets. Not sure if San has taken down many jets with a tank.

anaklusmos

Youngling

Just wondering, do all of u guys have the premium pass??
Im also getting the Humble Bundle tomorrow, but sadly my laptop cannot run BF3 right now, will get a new one soon

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Just wondering, do all of u guys have the premium pass??
Im also getting the Humble Bundle tomorrow, but sadly my laptop cannot run BF3 right now, will get a new one soon
Its just Premium. some have it, some don't.

What's a premium pass ?
Battlefield Premium is a service with which you get all DLC's, many of dog tags, exclusive and bonus content, also queue priority in servers. its expensive @2.7K , but you get all 5 DLC.

abhidev

Human Spambot

Its just Premium. some have it, some don't.

Battlefield Premium is a service with which you get all DLC's, many of dog tags, exclusive and bonus content, also queue priority in servers. its expensive @2.7K , but you get all 5 DLC.

It's of no use for us noobs if we are not good at it :p

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

What's a premium pass ?

I guess he is talknig about BF3 premium which gives you access to all DLC's.

It's of no use for us noobs if we are not good at it :p

Yup its only for ppl who got bored of playing the same maps over and over in base game and want some extra content with some more game modes and dogtags etc etc..

I dont have a premium myself :)

anaklusmos

Youngling

why you want to get a laptop? get desktop

I wish :( .... Already have a desktop(i5-2500k@4 Ghz + HD6970 :D ) back at home but im in pune till december for internship (in NVIDIA :D ) then off to college campus in January for my last sem there . So desktop is not really an option :/

abhidev

Human Spambot

I wish :( .... Already have a desktop(i5-2500k@4 Ghz + HD6970 :D ) back at home but im in pune till december for internship (in NVIDIA :D ) then off to college campus in January for my last sem there . So desktop is not really an option :/

Get a Nvidia high end gfx while you are still there for a discount :D

anaklusmos

Youngling

Get a Nvidia high end gfx while you are still there for a discount :D

Naah I asked, only US employees get all the good stuff (insane discounts,etc) :( . If sum1 is coming from US then I can get upto 40% off on NVIDIA powered devices. Though I can still avail a one time 200$ discount on tegra devices, which i plan to use on some Tegra 4 phone (hopefully releasing in India before December) :D .

kartikoli

Busy!!

kicked out from 4 servers due to high ping :D then selected a sever with 8 players and was allowed to play for 6min. before my team won

kartikoli

Busy!!

i always knew i wont be able to play online but made this purchase just to purchase :D

icebags

Technomancer

i always knew i wont be able to play online but made this purchase just to purchase :D

which server u r playing ? first check singapore servers , then some japan servers give 150-200ms pings, then try australian, german and russian servers. i played many times with ~400ms, most of the time dont get kicked, but its inconvenient.

Last edited:
Top Bottom