Battlefield 3

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

I didn't downloaded BF3 yet..!! Though I have played it offline when it was released. Let's see will download BF3 within a week or so.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

yes, make TDF noob clan, tagsign TDFn. :D

Guys, to make life easier, i have started a thread here in TDF itself so that we can have all the list of battlelog ids at one place. Feel free to visit the thread and provide your details. The link is *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/177081-battlelog-ids-list-bf3-bf4.html#post1994487

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Guys, to make life easier, i have started a thread here in TDF itself so that we can have all the list of battlelog ids at one place. Feel free to visit the thread and provide your details. The link is *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/177081-battlelog-ids-list-bf3-bf4.html#post1994487

The same thing is listed on very first page of this thread. Why another thread?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

The same thing is listed on very first page of this thread. Why another thread?

I dint notice.. thanks to the last read link in TDF that enables me to directly traverse to my last read posts :p

I have requested mods to close the thread..

Ignore this

kartikoli

Busy!!

ok just played cooperative and now how do i play multiplayer and how do i select servers (obviously talking as a noob)

kartikoli

Busy!!

^^^ accepted 2 requests and applied to TDFindia

there i come

i need to tweak my 580 as its got known issue with BF3 due to undervoltage (crashes)

Killing Machine

Hi guys.. Applied to TDFIndia. Kindly approve and add me. :)
Origin ID: D3villl

Monk

Journeyman

I dont know if its me but every server that has 'noob' word in it is actually slaughter house, for 100 lvl pros. They specially join these servers to improve their K/D. I steer clear of noob servers.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

I dont know if its me but every server that has 'noob' word in it is actually slaughter house, for 100 lvl pros. They specially join these servers to improve their K/D. I steer clear of noob servers.

most pro servers are now filled with noobs :(

icebags

Technomancer

:eek: if u r having that much difficulty, play metro maps (64 players full servers) for few days, it is easy and fast map, enemies are most of the time coming from the front only and they get engaged at 3 stair cases.

once u get used to it and unlock fast guns, join nosehair canals, then perhaps grand bazaar/operation firestorm etc.

if its open and huge map, try to avoid it for now, chances are high that u will get sniped/ filed from distance, before seeing the enemy. stay at closed confined infantry maps.

and yes, once in a while check lvlcap videos in youtube, when looking info on how to use a particular gun.

abhidev

Human Spambot

:eek: if u r having that much difficulty, play metro maps (64 players full servers) for few days, it is easy and fast map, enemies are most of the time coming from the front only and they get engaged at 3 stair cases.

once u get used to it and unlock fast guns, join nosehair canals, then perhaps grand bazaar/operation firestorm etc.

if its open and huge map, try to avoid it for now, chances are high that u will get sniped/ filed from distance, before seeing the enemy. stay at closed confined infantry maps.

and yes, once in a while check lvlcap videos in youtube, when looking info on how to use a particular gun.

Thanks for the tip...in those huge maps ppl are pro pilots too...they gun down you even when you are in a tank...will try other maps

Top Bottom