Battlefield 3

abhidev

Human Spambot
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

Man all are pros... Just couldn't make out who shot me and from where :p

kartikoli

Busy!!

origin is worst (@#$%$#@ ... you know what i mean) its been 4 days and i am struggling with this @@#%%#. First it reset the download after 19gb to 16gb (happend 3 times) and when i started the download from start and reached 12gb around 10pm and now when i saw the download today morning(continuous download) it reached 9gb

continuous download for a night reached 12gb to 9gb (wow it looks like i am transferring the data to these useless origin server)

abhidev

Human Spambot

origin is worst (@#$%$#@ ... you know what i mean) its been 4 days and i am struggling with this @@#%%#. First it reset the download after 19gb to 16gb (happend 3 times) and when i started the download from start and reached 12gb around 10pm and now when i saw the download today morning(continuous download) it reached 9gb

continuous download for a night reached 12gb to 9gb (wow it looks like i am transferring the data to these useless origin server)

I was able to download Bf3 in just 4 hours with 2.5MB/sec :D .. Maybe I was just lucky that night :)

kartikoli

Busy!!

you can understand the frustration i am going through its been 4 days and i cant download this pathetic game. i must have downloaded above 30gb upto now i dont have any idea how to complete this download

EDIT: please some one PM or post a link to download retail DVD or clone dvd ... or anything which works

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Tip for the downloaders -

Pause the download in Origin every hour or so (or every at 1 GB increment) & then resume.
If you need to restart modem/pc/power cut, then "Pause" the download.

Since yesterday, Double XP (2XP) event is going on, it'll end on 26th. It means all your points earned every round is multiplied by 2 :p
So play as much as you can, unlocking will be easier.
When you are in a tank, switch to "gunner's" (F2 key), you'll soon unlock smoke , proximity scanner (shows enemy near tank). Equip the Proxy scanner in in-game menu or at Battle Log Loadout menu. (under Soldier menu)

*i.imgur.com/f3ofQYk.jpg

abhidev

Human Spambot

I think we noobs should make a different clan..!! :p

Oh Yea... that's really needed... Was just playing on server with a name 'Noob server' something...man flying a chopper is tricky... Got suicide tags all the time for crashing them :D

Can anyone make a clan??

abhidev

Human Spambot

Many times it happened that is killed instantly after spawning... I hate snipers :mad:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

yes please make noob friendly clan so that we get breathing time

Making a noob friendly clan will not help as your squad cant kill you and its others who kill u and they dont check if ur clan has a noob tag to it :p :p

Make a mixed clan so that you have some newbies with the experienced playing along every time and thereby learning some skills from them and develop your own.

Top Bottom