Battlefield 3

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
We are here. I think your timing doesn't match with our timing.
Me and Rajat are mostly playing after 8 and now a days we are playing BF4. You are welcome to join.

Me and Rishi had one of the best rounds yesterday!! too bad my disk ran out of space and couldn't record it.

for me BF3 is more entertaining and satisfying!!! yea I do play BF4 too.

DDIF

Custom User Title
If BF3, I can play tonight. Provided no lightning here :p.

Me and Rishi had one of the best rounds yesterday!! too bad my disk ran out of space and couldn't record it.

Tonight we are playing Insurgency after 8:30 PM. When you joined me today for BF4, it was good round but I got disconnected.

Hrishi

Yep , yesterday we had one of those nail biting rounds.

BF3 is fun.....particularly when you are having couple of folks you know well in your squad/team.
Plus the VC :)
Me and [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] often squad up and play. Had few awesome rounds with you as well. ;).
It's just that my variable shifts can be a challenge.

Tonight's insurgency's session was good too.

Last edited:

kapilove77

Padawan
those nubs banned me for me wall hacking. i mean wth. Seriously if i were wall hacking i must had 100 level and more kills then deaths in all and were banned in other servers too. -.-

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Re: *www.digit.in/forum/gamerz/178995-battlefield-4-a.html

happened with me few months ago , got around 20-25 gold battlepacks . BTW new thread for this :p ?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

How did this become a new thread with a weird header?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

It's some weird merge problem that occurred earlier. Closing.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
those nubs banned me for me wall hacking. i mean wth. Seriously if i were wall hacking i must had 100 level and more kills then deaths in all and were banned in other servers too. -.-
Raise ticket with EvenBalance.

Although it won't help.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
EB guys are some of the most arrogant f*cks i've seen on the internet.

they dont even acknowledge that their software can be wrong at times. even when they do unban waves. its like if the s/w says you are a cheater, you must be one. the software is our master.

i was caught up in the 81570 mass ban. later when they unbanned, there was no apologies, no nothing. heck, they dont even say that we are looking into it, even when you raise a ticket with them.

Top Bottom