Battlefield 3

Hrishi

Some Tank vs Heli edit. Hope you guys like it. its just rough edit. + 60FPS

Killing Helos and Jets with Tank Canon makes you feel like you got your balls back.!
Feels like invincible.

oh...wait. I see myself in the video too getting owned in that helo. :p
I was having a bad day. :wink:

and lmao @3:32 . [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] , make sure you watch it....loool :lmao: :lol: - "RCuber tank leke aaya."

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
ancientMariner14 is [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION]
rishikeshsharma is [MENTION=140405]Hrishi[/MENTION]
Thanks mani :)
Killing Helos and Jets with Tank Canon makes you feel like you got your balls back.!
Feels like invincible.

oh...wait. I see myself in the video too getting owned in that helo.

and lmao @3:32 . [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] , make sure you watch it....loool :lmao: - "RCuber tank leke aaya."
Oh yeah I know what you are talking about. ;)

Btw,I sound weird. Do I sound like that all the time?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Feels like invincible.

oh...wait. I see myself in the video too getting owned in that helo. :p

and lmao @3:32 . [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] , make sure you watch it....loool :lmao: :lol: - "RCuber tank leke aaya."

:lol:

I hope people just call Cuber.

Thanks mani :)

Oh yeah I know what you are talking about. ;)

Btw,I sound weird. Do I sound like that all the time?

The reactions you gave ($hit... FU) when you got taken down by the tank was the reason I did that video.

BTW I'm still figuring out who is who in the voice chat :lol:

DDIF

Custom User Title
I will play tonight, no one was available yesterday except Rcuber. Rishi, Rajat and Anirban were all MIA. And I was busy watching that shitty FF7.

I hope people just call Cuber.
The reactions you gave ($hit... FU) when you got taken down by the tank was the reason I did that video.
BTW I'm still figuring out who is who in the voice chat

I wish that you'd heard [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] reactions and comments. Epic and R rated.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I will play tonight, no one was available yesterday except Rcuber. Rishi, Rajat and Anirban were all MIA. And I was busy watching that shitty FF7.

I wish that you'd heard [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] reactions and comments. Epic and R rated.

Few days ago on BF4? with X-BLAZE and me destroying the other team? :D.. I had to drop out of the chat :p

DDIF

Custom User Title
Few days ago on BF4? with X-BLAZE and me destroying the other team? :D.. I had to drop out of the chat
I think that was me and Rajat. Gamer is unavailable since few weeks. It was me and Rajat who were swearing when XBLAZE was killing us repeatedly over and over.
Hell, he had a 40 kills killing streak.
So will you play BF3/4 tonight?
I'll play today. Lets start early.
What about 6ish time??

Last edited:
OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I think that was me and Rajat. Gamer is unavailable since few weeks. It was me and Rajat who were swearing when XBLAZE was killing us repeatedly over and over.
Hell, he had a 40 kills killing streak.
So will you play BF3/4 tonight?

What about 6ish time??

yea, that round was bad.

I doubt I will be able to play a round tonight. Got a hot fix deploy tomorrow, so will be busy with work.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW guys who run as engineer. here are a few tips.

if you want to play a role of Anti Tank Engineer then have Mines + RPG.
If you want to play the role of tank gunner then have Repair tool + RPG & Proximity Scanner in your Tank Loadout.

when when in gunner position, use shorter bursts like 5-8 bullets. its more effective and doesn't heat up the gun quickly.
I Run with Reactive + Smoke + HMG. My gunner should have Proximity scanner. secondary loadout can have either thermal/zoom or auto loader based on how you want to play.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
[TKN] TAIKUN - Esports | Conquest All DLC's 24x7| - Multiplayer - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

BF3 Singapore low ping DLC server

:bananana:

Top Bottom