Battlefield 3

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Recently unlocked the AS-VAL gun. Must say , it's an amazing gun. Hope it had more rounds in a magazine.
I find it better than any any assault gun.

never used it..

how is it compared to m16a3, aek, an64?

Last edited:
OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Recently unlocked the AS-VAL gun. Must say , it's an amazing gun. Hope it had more rounds in a magazine.
I find it better than any any assault gun.

never used it..

how is it compared to m16a4, aek, an64?

its a good PDW to run with any class, its a silenced weapon so you don't show up in the mini map when firing your weapon. But it eats up bullets like hell. so make sure you have a support guy near by. tap fire to be more effective with this weapon.

M16 and AEK are medium range guns, AN-94 is a medium to long range weapon, needs lots of practice in burst fire mode.
AS VAL - Tap fire is the key.

for close range I use MP7/AS VAL.

I can use pretty much use any weapon in BF3, I have 500+ kills minimum with all Primary weapons ;)

EDIT: need 400 kills for two Auto Shotguns :p

Hrishi

never used it..

how is it compared to m16a3, aek, an64?
The AS-VAL is pretty accurate and suppressive. Most likely because it has lesser recoil and higher rate of fire.
However , due to this the clip ends up faster. Reload takes less time though.

I prefer it in TDMs and small matches where the shooting range is small/close.
One could barely escape this gun , its that good.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
ohkay great. i'll try it out. :)

how is the damage/bullet?

as high as the an64?

try it out in a TDM server man. its a PDW, so the damage will be low, the rate of fire makes up for the lost damage. there are like 70 weapons in BF3, you cannot tell unless you try a weapon.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
AA does though. Its my favourite stuff in BF3. Give me an AA and a Tank alongside . I will kick some serious @r$3.

we should team up!! I get seriously pi$$ed when the half decent pilot turns the game around just because our AA is camping in the base.

Hrishi

we should team up!! I get seriously pi$$ed when the half decent pilot turns the game around just because our AA is camping in the base.
The MI-28 Havoc are literally a PITA when it accompanies and good gunner with an average pilot.
Which is why , A major part of the game depends on the AA in big maps.
And the mobile AAs are so versatile , I have made tanks run away from these. They are just awesome.
I don't get much time to play due to unusual office hours. Do you play in the evening ? Or just weekends ?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I get time to play only in the night. usually after 10 PM. weekends from the afternoon.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
AA does though. Its my favourite stuff in BF3. Give me an AA and a Tank alongside . I will kick some serious @r$3.

grind and unlock the reactive armor. goes a long way to increase vehicle armor.

amazing guns don't get unlimited ammo. period. :)

get a support guy beside you. ;)

squad: D3W if you are interested.

The MI-28 Havoc are literally a PITA when it accompanies and good gunner with an average pilot.
Which is why , A major part of the game depends on the AA in big maps.
And the mobile AAs are so versatile , I have made tanks run away from these. They are just awesome.
I don't get much time to play due to unusual office hours. Do you play in the evening ? Or just weekends ?

same here. me, [MENTION=140405]Hrishi[/MENTION] [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] @gameranand [MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] frequently play together.

I get time to play only in the night. usually after 10 PM. weekends from the afternoon.

what is your office timing?

Battlefields 3 didn't die ?

NO. God forbid.

Wait, I will add you.

What level are you BTW?

when do you play??

LVL 100 $hit Bucket Colonel, I am at office and I dont think I can log into my gaming PC tonight. I got a hotfix deployment tomorrow, so will be busy.

whats $hit bucket colonel??

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I can say I am a half decent pilot. However I have a hard time dodging those pesky Stinger/IGLA/AA missile locks. I manage to dodge one but its followed with another lock immediately and my flares are on cooldown.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
squad: D3W if you are interested.

what is your office timing?

yea, add me. but I need a PM here as I get lots of requests and I don't accept them if I don't know them.

there is no office timing, I just need to be there before 12 noon meeting :p. but I am usually home by 10.

whats $hit bucket colonel??

- - - Updated - - -

I can say I am a half decent pilot. However I have a hard time dodging those pesky Stinger/IGLA/AA missile locks. I manage to dodge one but its followed with another lock immediately and my flares are on cooldown.

you gotta hide behind rocks or below radar.

Top Bottom