Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Guys,
How can we know whether a hardware or a software is Genuine or not?
How to know if the product is original or ..........

Last edited:

SystemError

Broken In
plz help me decide which is better.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
ASUS M2A VM
1GB 667mhz

or

Intel E2140
Intel 945 M/b
1GB 667mhz

or

Intel C2D E4400
Intel DG33 M/b
1GB 667m

can u plz tell which offers best value for money

plz note that prices in goa are high. so ne 1 from goa with a good dealer name to purchase one of the following.

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^ AMD all the way :D though personally I would say do also look for ASUS M2NPV-VM :D

anyway point is, E2140 with Intel 945 would be under powered :( E4400 though is a good procy but I would keep AMD690G or Nvidia 6150 before Intel x3100 :lol:

@Ron

for software there are different mean, usually every product offer registration so just try the online registration with your product key see if that works out, if it does then you have a Original Software...

For Microsoft Windows, *www.microsoft.com/piracy/howtotell/

Now for hardware what do u mean by duplicate ??

Last edited:

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
He was asking for both. Well software issue is already answered.

As far as important hardware is considered like gfx, Processor, MoBo. Dont worry. No one can make a DUPLICATE them. Its IMPOSSIBLE. It requires so much high tech stuff to mfg.

Only thing to take care is your dealer is not fitting used parts.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Ron said:
Guys,
How can we know whether a hardware or a software is Genuine or not?
How to know if the product is original or ..........

[FONT=&quot]Ask Bill with Tin Number & VAT[/FONT][FONT=&quot].

If your Dealer wanted to sell any problematic products (forget FAKE about Hardware), believe me, he/she will deny or try to avoid your demand for Bill with All Tax Paid.

Just don't settle without bill. Do not get lure for Discount Figure.

This option definitely add Nearly 10%-12% more to Actual Product value but you will sure that ALL ARE ORIGNAL AND NEW.[/FONT] :)

hi i want to buy a gaming pc in march please help with me with mother board e6750 8800gt 2gb ram i am only looking at overclocking gpu 8800gt has very bad colling what to do for additional cooling mobo budget 6000

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
march ??? its not yet a new year :lol: you should think about it next year :lol: or rather FEB 08 to b exact :)

as in coumter market thigs change really as by march you may have the Nvidia 9xxx cards with 7xx SLi mobo with DDR-III support :D

damn it!!!! My area doesnt have any good budget mobo in stock!!! Tried for the XFX 650i UL but it isnt even available at RP in mumbai; or so the dealer says.... Gave them 3 days for processing the order along with advance payment :( Even boards like Abit IP35, MSI P35 NEO or biostar boards are also not available!!!! Only thing that I mught get is the ASUS P5N-E SLI that also I have to order it with min 2 days time for delivery :( What a shitty place i landed up in :(

So am thinking for going with the Galaxy 650i LT or Zebronics 650iSLI!!!! Any suggestions, good people???

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
On gfx and also overall performance .....which will be better ..

Intel G965 or XFX Nvidia 7150/7050 (nvidia based) mobos.....

rk

Broken In
i am planning to assemble a new pc,the only 2 confusing things are=
1=which is better chipset=
intel 945g express chipset
or
intel g33 express chipset
[original intel],may add a external graphic card but later on,so currently inbuilt

2=which rambrand is better
transcend or kingston
thx for info

arun_0710

At Learning Steps
I want to upgrade my pc with new mobo, pro & ram, so help me out for the best configuration to buy. My buget is only 10k.:confused:, i m actually confused to go for intel/amd pro.

Pathik

Google Bot
shyamno said:
On gfx and also overall performance .....which will be better ..

Intel G965 or XFX Nvidia 7150/7050 (nvidia based) mobos.....
Nvidia 7150 based ones.

rk said:
i am planning to assemble a new pc,the only 2 confusing things are=
1=which is better chipset=
intel 945g express chipset
or
intel g33 express chipset
[original intel],may add a external graphic card but later on,so currently inbuilt

2=which rambrand is better
transcend or kingston
thx for info

G33.. but it isnt the best either.

@arun
Asus M2a Vm
Amd x2 5200+
2*1gb ddr2 667.
Around 11k.

Last edited:

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
@choto
plz provide me with the exact price tags and a reliable vendor from where i can buy my stuff :
P5N32
Q6600
8800GT

and one question on behalf of my friend:
is it worth to buy Striker Extreme mobo now?? also whts the price?

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
BULLZI
If you live in a remote place you will get both P5N32-E SLI and 8800 GT from Rashi.U'll have to order it from them.Then they will direct you to their dealer from whom you will receive the products and the bill.
Striker Extreme is a Hybrid mobo.It doesn't really have the 680i chipset but a combination.Though performance is not really affected.
Its not worth the money.Waste only for extra ports and e-sata connector and the LCD screen infront which tells a n00b where the problem lies when the system does not boot.
I cannot really help on the price front now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom