Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
thnx for ur reply Harvik :). Its really nice of u. I ll suggest my friend to opt for P5N32.

@choto
why dont u reply to me?
:(

U are one of those few guyz who has thorough knowledge abt Kolkata hardware market.

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@BULLZI

Sorry, was busy with studies and stuff :lol:

anyway, news are I dont see any store stocking neither P5N32-E SLi nor 8800 GT :( however good news is they are all available on same day notice.. means all store will pick up the product from main distributer :D

Q6600 is available at many store, by bargaining price do come down to Rs. 10500/- + VAT

P5N32-E SLi is available with same day notice means come early at morning and take the product after 2 or 3 hours later :D which is quoted, Rs. 11900 + VAT once again i think you can bargain for another Rs. 100 :lol:

Only one shop said they will bring 8800 GT when asked, thats Saaboo, and they quoted Rs. 14500/- + VAT where as most others were quoting Rs. 15900/- + VAT, but i think all will going to provide the same price as saaboo when you buy and buy all 4 items :lol:

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
People please have a look at this config..
XFX 650i Ultra mobo, Intel E2140 proccy, 2*1 GB DDR2 800mhz RAM, 250GB HDD, XFX 8600GT(256MB DDR3), Zebronics Antibiotic cabbie.
Does all these things go fine with each other...? Or any advice to change any of these things? Will Overclocking 2140 give any problem with this configuration (like heating etc.)?
Thanx! :|

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Will Overclocking 2140 give any problem with this configuration (like heating etc.)?

Depends on how high you plan to run !!! but 50% with E2140 can be archived under Indian Sumer condition with Intel Stock Cool :)

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
pathiks said:
^^ if u can get a abit ip35e for 6k.
Hmm thanx... will look into it.. :)
Choto Cheeta said:
Depends on how high you plan to run !!! but 50% with E2140 can be archived under Indian Sumer condition with Intel Stock Cool
Yes, i heard it can be OC'ed to great extents under stock.. :) thanx.

Also can u suggest SMPS of how much capacity will be required for that config.. thanx..

Last edited:
OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
for ur system, I would say any 550+ SMPS would do... :) Power Safe / Zebronics 550+ Watts SPMS are fine...

Rs. 1500/- is max for ColorSit / PowerSafe / Zebronics Vaule SMPS :)

surajramnani2k8

Journeyman
hey i have narrowed down my config to
intel dg33fbc/intel dg33tl
intel c2d e6750
2*1 gb 800 mhz ram
xfx 8600 gt graphics card
250 gb seagate hard disk
could u pls suggest me a good smps so overheating isnt an issue..thanks...

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
Choto Cheeta said:
@BULLZI

Sorry, was busy with studies and stuff :lol:

anyway, news are I dont see any store stocking neither P5N32-E SLi nor 8800 GT :( however good news is they are all available on same day notice.. means all store will pick up the product from main distributer :D

Q6600 is available at many store, by bargaining price do come down to Rs. 10500/- + VAT

P5N32-E SLi is available with same day notice means come early at morning and take the product after 2 or 3 hours later :D which is quoted, Rs. 11900 + VAT once again i think you can bargain for another Rs. 100 :lol:

Only one shop said they will bring 8800 GT when asked, thats Saaboo, and they quoted Rs. 14500/- + VAT where as most others were quoting Rs. 15900/- + VAT, but i think all will going to provide the same price as saaboo when you buy and buy all 4 items :lol:

thank u very very much. ur help is really appreciating :).

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@surajramnani2k8

Config is fine except for the motherboard... as you are buying and grfx card, its pretty foolish to go with Intel Onboard video solutions..

try and find your self XFX 650i ultra which is Rs. 4500/- + VAT in Kolkata... of ABit IP35-E which retails at Kolkata for Rs. 5800/- + VAT !! :) or BIOSTAR P35D2 which is Rs. 4400/- + VAT..

Personally i suggest for XFX solution...

could u pls suggest me a good smps so overheating isnt an issue..thanks...

Didnt get the point sir... as far as I know, its not the SMPS which is responsible for system heat related issues....

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
BULLZI said:
thank u very very much. ur help is really appreciating :).

just one more thing. hows the mobo EVGA 680i SLI A1/T1 version?? whts the difference between them? is it a better choice over P5N32 with paying abt 5K higher price?

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
eVga is not available in India or is it??
eVga certainly has some raw hard bones if u ask me,they also make good quality pc components.And they have even solved previous problems with the new bios.When u buy their boards do flash with the latest official if not already there(not beta).When u look for eVga u look for quality.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
Harvik780 said:
eVga is not available in India or is it??
eVga certainly has some raw hard bones if u ask me,they also make good quality pc components.And they have even solved previous problems with the new bios.When u buy their boards do flash with the latest official if not already there(not beta).When u look for eVga u look for quality.

yup i m lookin for quality, thts for sure :).

i am getting it from yantraonline.in @16 K if i opt for it. no cst and 5% discount as i ll pay on cash. handling and shipping inclusive. warranty too.
say is this a good deal??

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
Harvik780 said:
Way costly if you ask me considering 780i is out.This board is available for as low as Rs 7k in the US.

i dont know whether it is available in India or not. i ll search. whts the price of 780i?

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
The review was just posted yesterday on Guru3d.
Can't comment anything on the price but should start at Rs10k in US and Rs14K in India.

monkey

Padawan
BULLZI said:
i dont know whether it is available in India or not. i ll search. whts the price of 780i?

I saw EVGA 780i SLI for Rs. 25k at yantraonline.in!!!
Is it that expensive even if it includes shipping and taxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom